Our client is a leader in digital and marketing solutions .Our client assures the availability, performance and security of the Single Sign-On platform. The selected candidate will participate in the analysis, development and evolution of this social media services platform.
- Develop the platform's SSO capabilities, social plugins and game mechanics
- Answer web development needs from the Marketing Team
- Deploy the platform on Amazon Cloud (AWS)
- Develop the web services used on all sites and mobile applications
- Provide documentation and technical support to the teams implementing the single sign-on platform.
- Analyse the feasibility of technical requirements, formulate and develop recommendations
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent
- An understanding of software design patterns, such as the dependency injection, façade, and adapter patterns
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in .NET development
- ASP.NET MVC 3
- Entity Framework
- Unity (or any other dependency injection frameworks)
- SQL Server 2008 (t-sql)
- Experience in programming with web services (REST and SOAP)
- Experience with creating automated unit and integration tests
- Knowledge of OAuth protocol and the Facebook API, an asset
- Experience with Agile development, an asset
- Experience in .NET infrastructure (IIS, SQL Server database, AppFabric network caching), an asset
- Ability to understand business needs rapidly
Since our inception, Fuze HR has established itself as a unique player in the North American Executive Search market. Fuze HR's unique...