Intermediate and Senior Java Developers
Excellent benefits offered, downtown Montreal
Our client is a pioneer in online payment solutions, and is currently seeking Intermediate and Senior Java Developers to join its team, in the downtown Montreal area.
As a member of the R& D and Technology group, the Java developer will be responsible for the research and development, developing, implementing and maintaining multi-channel commerce Java applications and interfaces. The team works on a lot of prototyping for future new products as well.
- Develop and write software programming applications.
- Support and maintain existing software applications.
- Investigate and resolve issues and reported defects within existing software applications.
- Implement new features into existing software applications.
- Work on new business requirements based on client needs
- Liaise with QA team to ensure sufficient knowledge transfer to enable testing
Core technical skills:
- Experience with Java (Java EE , Java 6), Web services and services oriented
architecture (SOAP, REST, XML, JSON)
- Experience with Java application servers in a Unix environment (preferably Weblogic 11)
- Experience with PL/SQL, TOAD
- Experience with UNIX and NT Operating systems.
- Demonstrated, hands-on experience with relational databases, preferably Oracle
- Experience with Oracle/BEA Weblogic application Server
Desirable technical skills:
- Agile development
- Performance Engineering
- Mobile application development (mWeb, iOS, Android)
- UI frameworks such as Spring WebFlow, JSF, etc.
- HTML5, JQuery, XML, XML Schema
- Oracle, PL/SQL
- Eclipse, ANT, Cruise Control
- CVS, SVN, GIT
Education and Qualifications:
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent education.
- Min 5 years of experience in Java and have already developed mission-critical Internet applications, preferably in a production environment or financial transaction software development
- Experience in object-oriented design and development, using formal methods as well as past exposure to user-interface design
- familiar and comfortable with the principles of test-first design and peer code
review, and are committed to producing high-quality work according to a predictable schedule.
Team player, strong synthesizing and analytical skills, as well as the ability to understand and
document business/Functional requirements.
- detail-oriented, meticulous and results-oriented and can juggle multiple development projects and priorities
- Experience in a banking, financial services or credit card processing environment is an asset
ABOUT FUZE HR RECRUITING SERVICES
FUZE HR is a boutique recruitment firm specialized in five main core areas from mid to executive level; IT, Accounting/Finance, Supply Chain, Sales/Marketing, Engineering. We offer a range of recruitment solutions for our various clients: recruitment of permanent and contract professionals, staffing of consultants and head hunting. With a diverse client base that ranges from entrepreneurial start-ups to a variety of Fortune 500 companies, our recruitment efforts are always dedicated to delivering valuable solutions that contribute toward our clients’ long-term success. Fuze HR’s reputation for high-quality and integrity are our most precious assets. Fuze HR has established itself as a unique recruitment firm in the North American Recruitment and Executive Search market.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this and other suitable exciting opportunities with Fuze HR; register and apply online at www.fuzehr.com
If you would like to email a copy of your resume for review
Indeed - 22 months ago