Information Security Analyst
- Full benefits as of day 1
- RRSP plan contribution
- Gym allowance
- Downtown, near Atwater metro
Our client is a pioneer in online payment solutions, and is currently seeking an Information Security Analyst to join their global team.
- Prepare and update information security policies, procedures, frameworks and
- Good understanding of PCI-DSS standards and requirements, experience in
building PCI-DSS compliant environment, performing and facilitating PCI-DSS
- Assist in reviewing/redesigning internal processes and systems to ensure
information confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Perform audits to ensure that information systems are adequately protected and
meet our business requirements
- Handle information security project management across all business locations.
- Facilitate information security awareness, training and educational activities to
- Offer strategic direction to related governance functions (such as Physical
Security/Facilities, Risk Management, IT, HR, Legal, etc).
- Ability to tailor ISO/COBIT/ITIL security standards/frameworks to specific
organizational requirements from an IT Security Governance standpoint.
- Support activities relating to contingency planning, business continuity
management and IT disaster recovery in conjunction with relevant functions and
- 5 + years of relevant information security experience.
- The successful Information Security Analyst must be qualified to Degree level in a
numerate subject (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering) and preferably possess
professional level Information Security Certification such as CISA/CISM.
- Well versed with ISO-27000 series standards accreditation, COBIT, ITIL, CSC 20.
- Experience with SIEM, Vulnerability Management tools, IPS, Firewalls, WAF, etc.
- Strong organizational and communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to independently prioritize and manage competing work
assignments in a time sensitive environment.
- Strong team player, self-directed work habits, exhibiting initiative, drive,
creativity, maturity, self-assurance and professionalism.
- Completed PCI-DSS training. (asset)
- Understanding of common operating systems RHEL/Solaris/Windows/Cisco IOS.(asset)
- Industry certifications such as CISSP, MCSE, etc. (Asset)
ABOUT FUZE HR RECRUITING SERVICES
FUZE HR is a boutique recruitment firm specialized in five main core areas from mid to executive level; IT, Accounting/Finance, Supply Chain, Sales/Marketing, Engineering. We offer a range of recruitment solutions for our various clients: recruitment of permanent and contract professionals, staffing of consultants and head hunting. With a diverse client base that ranges from entrepreneurial start-ups to a variety of Fortune 500 companies, our recruitment efforts are always dedicated to delivering valuable solutions that contribute toward our clients’ long-term success. Fuze HR’s reputation for high-quality and integrity are our most precious assets. Fuze HR has established itself as a unique recruitment firm in the North American Recruitment and Executive Search market.