IT Manager – ERP/Development Manager
Our client’s reputation has been built on the ability to utilize the right mix of specialized technical skills to produce innovative custom solutions within the electrical industry for over 20 years. Due to tremendous growth over the last few years, they are recruiting for an IT Manager – ERP/Development Manager. Reporting to the CFO you will be working on key projects designated by the CFO.
The position would require the IT Manager to be the lead on multiple software development projects as well as projects related to their ERP which can run from minor customizations of the system, to long term projects such as structural changes. The role requires supporting the risks and issues with assigned projects which will enable leadership visibility. The IT Manager – ERP/Development Manager has strong knowledge of a given technology domain and is able to assist in estimation, design, technical issue resolution as well as overall delivery of requested solutions.
- Provides day to day technical management and process guidance on development activities associated with development/deployment projects.
- Supports the various ERP (Epicor) modules and provide direction and oversight for ongoing development and support initiatives, by analyzing business needs and recommend IT solutions.
- Works closely with internal clients and developers to ensure overall success of projects
- Ensures integration of all key project stakeholders including, Project Management, Estimation, and Software Engineering
- Deliver effective and efficient solutions by meeting both support commitments and key project deliverables on time, and adhering to development and quality standards.
- Defines and leads continuous improvement initiatives.
- Determines the technical skill set needs for project pipeline.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related technical discipline required.
- 5 + years in a leadership/manager role supporting ERP (EPICOR) Preferable both in support and projects and a small development team
- Proven track record in managing development projects with technical resources, to have credibility with project resources and be able to work effectively with them.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with proven experience in communicating directly with international customers, suppliers and stakeholders at all levels within the business.
- Coach, lead and mentor team members. Participate in knowledge transfer with the team and business units.
- Individual must be self-motivated and able to manage multiple conflicting priorities.
- Individual must be a strong leader that can work independently.
- Advanced understanding of businesses and/or organizational practices/ disciplines
- Basic knowledge of external competition, industry and/or market trends in relation to own business
- Experience working with EPICOR is a huge asset
ABOUT FUZE HR RECRUITING SERVICES
FUZE HR is a boutique recruitment firm specialized in five main core areas from mid to executive level; IT, Accounting/Finance, Supply Chain, Sales/Marketing, Engineering. We offer a range of recruitment solutions for our various clients: recruitment of permanent and contract professionals, staffing of consultants and head hunting. With a diverse client base that ranges from entrepreneurial start-ups to a variety of Fortune 500 companies, our recruitment efforts are always dedicated to delivering valuable solutions that contribute toward our clients’ long-term success. Fuze HR’s reputation for high-quality and integrity are our most precious assets. Fuze HR has established itself as a unique recruitment firm in the North American Recruitment and Executive Search market.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Since our inception, Fuze HR has established itself as a unique player in the North American Executive Search market. Fuze HR's unique appro...