One of Fuze HR's clients' is loooking for an HR Generalist who can perform professional level human resources and carry out responsibilities in all of the following functional areas; recruitment, Canada/US immigration, program and policy development, training, employment and terminations, on-boarding, employee recognition, employee relocation, HRIS administration, and safety.
Education and Experience
1. A Bachelor’s Degree is essential and a Human Resources specialization is a strong advantage.
2. Professional designation not necessary but must be working towards this.
3. Familiar with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
4. Minimum 3 years of experience in a generalist role
5. Experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment an asset.
6. Health & Safety knowledge and experience preferred.
1. Advises employee and management personnel on the interpretation of personnel policies, programs, and procedures.
2. May make presentations explaining the purpose and goal of human resources policies and seeks compliance and understanding of human resources policies.
3. Carries out administrative work involving the human resources functions and maintains related records.
4. Assures that programs are carried out in accordance with company's policies and procedures.
5. May conduct research to determine the effectiveness of personnel programs and policies.
6. May develop and propose improvement to policies, programs, and procedures to improve the effectiveness of human resources and operations.
7. Responsible for full-cycle recruiting for shared-services and corporate departments.
8. Acts as a back-up to Corporate Safety Coordinator and HRIS Administrator
1. Above average communication skills to enable the transfer of clear and concise information at all levels of the organization.
2. The ability to organize the workload and manage multiple tasks effectively.
Since our inception, Fuze HR has established itself as a unique player in the North American Executive Search market. Fuze HR's unique...