Location: Toronto /Mississauga
One of Fuze HR’s clients is currently seeking an E-Commerce Architect for a long term project. This role is for a cross functional individual with a good hands on type of approach. Past history of implementations of e-commerce type solutions at an architectural level, specifically with WebSphere Commerce Suite v6.0, is essential.
- Quality top notch E-Commerce architect with detailed knowledge of Retail and various platforms such as WCS/SAP CRM Commerce/ATG/Hybris, etc.,.
- Experience in understanding business needs, evaluation of technology options keeping in mind client requirements and recommend technology and implementation roadmap
- Experience of architecting solutions for high volume e-commerce environments.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated experience in leading initiatives, cross functional interactions, setting meeting agendas and prioritize action items to meet time lines.
- Experience in end to end implementation by working with teams spread across various locations including India
- Skilled professionals with great communication skill who can look at the order flow and provide suggestions for improvements in performance, automation etc.
- Who are capable of doing the api integration with other third party software’s to integrate product catalog, if required
Essential Knowledge/Skills Required:
- Knowledge Java, J2EE and UNIX/LINUX.
- Experience in Version Control Process and toolset - Starteam preferred
- Knowledge of Commerce integrations and feeds using MQ, Web services of patterns and pattern usage in Software Development and Data Systems
- IBM WebSphere Commerce v6.0+ Architecture and System Design is a plus.
- Experience of Endeca search engine configuration and maintenance is a plus.
Indeed - 23 months ago