Data Centre Migration PM
One of Fuze HR’s clients is currently looking for a Senior-level Project Manager to assist their client in a Data Centre migration project. Experience with Infrastructure and Application moves is strongly preferred. The Project Manager will manage large client project(s) with high risk, complexity and business impact. They must oversee the planned work contained within an entire project of large size or a program comprising multiple project streams managed by other project managers. The selected candidate should have experience providing this type of product or service in a temporary nature, leading a team of 15+ individuals, experience managing a budget at or above $5million, with results that can be monitored and controlled.
- Experience with large scale Infrastructure and Application moves and migrations.
- Manage project financials.
- Ensure control of project/program: dealing with conflicting priorities, issues, risks and mitigation plans, interdependencies, escalations and change to contracted scope, time, cost or quality.
- Communicate project/program status effectively to variety of audiences including: internal and client cross-functional teams, senior leaders and executives.
- Advanced knowledge of project management methodologies, principles and practices.
- Ability to work effectively with various levels of management and cross functional teams.
- Able to prepare and deliver presentations and conduct meetings at the appropriate level of detail and the appropriate business or technical level. Understanding and communicating business and technical knowledge linking the solution being deployed to specific business benefits. Comfortable and effective in the boardroom and technical environments.
- Manage client relations and expectations during implementation and delivery of client solution.
- Mapping project/program processes, defining and resolving process gaps. Consulting to clients at all levels on professional project management and related business activities.
- Participate in pre-sales activities as required. Act as client advocate by promoting client’s use of additional services, specifically facilitating the change process referred above where additional revenues are involved.
- Manages project management staff assigned to a project/program, including vendor partners, providing coaching and mentoring, direction and remedial support.
- 7 - 10 years of equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years in a Client facing environment.
- Minimum 5 years in Project Management.
- Experience in leading multi-disciplinary and geographically diverse teams.
- University Degree
- PMP designation required.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Since our inception, Fuze HR has established itself as a unique player in the North American Executive Search market. Fuze HR's unique appro...