Fuze HR is seeking a customer service specialist who has experience in purchasing for our client. The pay is 19/hr.
High school diploma and 3 years industry experience in inside sales, customer service or purchasing, experience in more than one discipline an asset.
Customer and operational programs
Business practices, policies and procedures, service standards and delivery schedule
Functional knowledge in:
Tracing and expediting
Costing and pricing
Order to Cash cycle
Purchase to Pay cycle
Extensive product knowledge
Associate a feature with a benefit specific to a customer
Demonstrate use of the product
Describe the applications of the product for the customer
Match compatible ancillary products
Process Customer warehouse orders within Unisource order types based on multiple channels by which Customers place their orders including: phone, fax, mail, EDI, web, walk in, sales representatives
· Process Direct PO orders from suppliers to the customer
· Process regular orders, future orders hold orders, inter-branch transfers and sample orders (where applicable).
· Sell to build order and ensure it respects required minimum and service standards are met.
Ensure that required minimum and service standards are adhered to
Recommend additional products to assist the customer to reach their minimum order value
· Ensure stratification, pricing, sales policies and procedures are followed
· Verify tax (where applicable), as well as high & low margin triggers at time of order entry
· Provide order confirmation to customers not programmed for auto confirmations, or if stated within the agreed operating principles
Manage backorder and lost orders to improve customer satisfaction and demand planning accuracy.
Perform daily backorder review
Expedite customer backorders based on the customer need
Key in lost orders daily
HOW TO APPLY:
Respond to Ad with resume