Our client, the largest provider of fleet management services in Canada, is currently hiring for two experienced Customer Service Representatives in their Calgary or Edmonton office and their Vancouver office.
The CSR’s role is to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a courteous and professional manner while handling all day to day fleet issues. This includes taking ownership of issues on behalf of the organization irrespective of internal responsibilities; maintaining and/or initiating regular contact with clients or fleet drivers; and managing internal communications and relationships. Problem resolution may involve probing for customer needs.
- Holds responsibility for the success of the day- to-day interaction within their assigned client portfolio
- Act in the best interest of all parties including the organization, maintaining a consistent and professional manner in all dealings
- Selector building, including concession negotiations, vehicle recommendations, vehicle pricing, client approval and order placing
- Proactively update / Review client profile and policy
- Maintain regular client contact while building strong connections with various contacts
- Run regular monthly proactive reports to identify and resolve potential issues before they arise
- Interact with other departments to resolve client issues and follow-up on projects / issues
- Manage and mail various types of information in a timely manner (liability slips, renewals, card replacements, new driver packages, infractions, fuel velocity reports etc.)
- Produce and/or analyze various reports based on both client and internal needs
- Beware of potential problems and work to resolve them; escalate to the appropriate internal parties.
Knowledge and Skill:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, including the ability to prioritize and organize numerous requests and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Computer literate with particular attention to details and accuracy is a must
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills are a must
- Ability to manage customers’ requirements through company systems
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and with others as a team
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Can adapt quickly to situations
- Dedicated to professionalism and good judgment
- Positive outlook and results oriented
- Maintain an adequate problem resolution technique to handle internal and external issues
- University degree or post-secondary diploma / certificate an asset
- 3-5 years direct customer service experience, in the fleet industry
- Attend corporate/industry sponsored events, client meetings and participate in the preparation as well as presentation of customer reviews where required to support the Account Manager (AM), Sales Manager (SM) or Senior Management
- Ability to maintain an understanding of the company’s systems, services, departmental policies and goals
Indeed - 5 months ago
Since our inception, Fuze HR has established itself as a unique player in the North American Executive Search market. Fuze HR's unique appro...