One of Fuze HRs clients is currently looking for an experienced Business Development Representative to deploy across Ontario in a leading sales and customer-facing role. Our client has been an industry leader for more than 30 years providing customized truck bodies and boxes to their customers. With over 250 employees, 150,000 square-foot manufacturing plant and state-of-the-art equipment, they offer personalized service and high-quality products to the light and medium transportation industry.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for developing new business within his assigned territory and for achieving sales targets. The BDR will be supported by a complete team of specialists to reach these established objectives.
- Identify and contact potential prospects to develop new business by visiting dealers, major fleets and leasing companies.
- Prepare and present product offers that are customized to each customer.
- Follow up with clients to ensure satisfaction and renewed business.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar prospecting sales role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Customer oriented
- Knowledge of the transportation industry is an asset
- Technical knowledge of light and/or medium trucks specifications is an asset
- Valid driver’s license
- Availability for frequent travel across the province of Ontario
Since our inception, Fuze HR has established itself as a unique player in the North American Executive Search market. Fuze HR's unique...