A well-known national corporation within the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry is looking to fill multiple 12-month contracts for Bilingual Call Centre Representatives at their brand new facility in North York. They are looking for charismatic and dynamic candidates with excellent customer service skills, fluent in both English and French (Canadian French). Rate starts at $16.00/hour, based on experience.
Reporting directly to the Team Leader, the incumbent responds to telephone and email inquiries from stores and customers regarding store level marketing and customer programs, marketing related issues, the company-specific rewards/points program, and other customer service related activities. The incumbent ensures responses are provided in a prompt and effective manner to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Responds to calls and emails to provide first level customer service for store and customers, resolves issues in a prompt and efficient manner and escalates issues as required.
- Logs calls and emails into the appropriate tracking systems and escalate issues to the appropriate person or department as necessary, to ensure accurate and timely logging of response actions.
- Maintains a high level of knowledge and adherence to the Call Centre Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) including, but not limited to Average Talk Time (ATT), Average Handle Time (AHT) and Average Speed of Answer (ASA)
- Identifies recurring issues to determine and document possible solutions and assist with the prompt resolution of issues.
- Attends team huddles to receive current updates on issues, concerns and promotions.
- Attends one-on-one meetings to track monthly Productivity scores (including AHT, ATT, quality scores, schedule adherence, etc.) current progress and identify areas for improvement.
- Liaises with internal departments to ensure call and email issues are resolved and ensure service level agreements are maintained.
- Maintains a high level of knowledge regarding internal programs, current marketing programs, Distribution Centre issues, and other Customer Service initiatives to provide accurate responses to concerns or issues.
- Ability to work rotating shifts, including weekends and statutory holidays
- Accountable for personal statistics plus team goals (wait time and abandon rate).
- This position requires a demonstrated level of initiative and judgment in order to organize and prioritize tasks, workload and projects. Courtesy, tact and diplomacy are required in dealing with colleagues in every day working relationships.
- Requires an understanding of inter-related work processes to be able to adapt to differing assignments.
- Provides routine information to coordinate the assignments and work procedures of others.
- Professional manner, tact, diplomacy and discretion in dealing with associates and colleagues including senior management.
- Draws on a number of known options to solve problems and to develop improvements.
- Adaptable to set and prioritize work with varying exceptions. Able to work with diverse personalities and styles.
- Communicates with clarity, verbally and in one on one or group situations, or over the telephone.
- Communicates well in writing by composing clear documents; facility with editing and/or proof-reading is required
- Computer skills to produce reports, documents and presentations.
- Knowledge of customer service procedures in a retail call centre environment.