Our client, an international company is looking for an assistant controller to complete its team. Directly under the supervision of the VP Finance, Assistant Controller will:
- Assist the Finance Director in the planning, coordination and control in all aspects of the accounting department ;
- Prepare monthly quarterly and annual financial statements ;
- Prepare various financial reports monthly, quarterly and annual reports;
- Participate in the preparation of budgets;
- Attend and prepare audit files by supporting the work of the external auditors ;
- Generate various reports and financial analysis;
- Participate in special projects ;
- Assist the Director of Finance in the preparation of guidelines , administrative and accounting procedures in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles;
- Make correspondence with various external parties (insurance, banking , government, lawyers, etc.).
- Participate in and support the Director of Finance in the development of IT tools and management reports;
- Any other related tasks.
- Methodical and rigorous execution of tasks;
- Must understand timelines and sense of priorities;
- Work with tight deadlines ;
- Work with autonomy ;
- Ability to lead and deliver several files at once;
- Reliability, punctuality , determination;
- Be able to work well under pressure.
- Hold a book title : CA , CMA , CGA
- Relevant experience with folders month end accounting closures;
- Mastering accounting software and understand the underlying logic ;
- Bilingual ( French , English, spoken and written) ;
- Mastery of the Microsoft suite.
Salary up to 55k
Indeed - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard -