Application Deployment Specialist
Our client is a pioneer in online payment solutions, and is currently seeking to join their global an Application Deployment Specialist to join its team. As a member of the Technical Operations team, you will be primarily responsible for the building, deployment, and configuration of applications and Unix systems. You will also perform CA Unicenter NSM monitoring/scheduling testing and configuration in their high availability production environment.
- Build and deploy applications on our Unix systems in QA and production.
- Maintain and enhance the automated build and deployment Unix scripts.
- Configure and tune the Weblogic application server environment.
- See to the configuring, test monitoring and job scheduling for new releases in our QA and production environments.
- Ensure a high level of availability on the various systems.
- Secure application systems and perform required daily controls.
- Execute application systems performance management functions.
- Ensure proper operation of disaster recovery solution and conduct regular tests.
- Provide level 3 technical support to the Application Support team.
- You have a University degree in Computer Science, Programming, or equivalent education.
- You have between 3 to 5 years of experience as a Build and Deploy Technician.
- Experience with Weblogic (version 8 and up )
- Experience in Java environments
- Expertise in Unix or Linux
- Experience with CA NSM is an asset
- You have working knowledge and experience with Unix and/or Linux shell.
- You are responsible and a solid team player, you can work independently and have strong synthesizing and analytical skills.
- You are detail-oriented and have solid project management skills.
- You are able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment, often on projects with tight timelines and different priorities.
- You are a self-starter, meticulous and results-oriented.
- You are perfectly bilingual (spoken and written) and have strong communication skills.
- Experience in a banking, financial services or credit card processing environment is an asset.
Indeed - 12 months ago