One of Fuze HR’s clients’ is currently seeking an Account Manager (AM) who is responsible for servicing and retaining an assigned account portfolio while ensuring consistent delivery of high quality customer service. This includes taking ownership of issues on behalf of the organization. The incumbent supports the accomplishment of comprehensive, strategic objectives that promote client retention, including the growth of sales and profits. Initiative, creativity, strategic thinking and time management are important elements in performing this job.
- Holds responsibility for the retention of their client portfolio and maintaining overall client satisfaction
- Act in the best interest of the clients and the organization, maintaining a consistent and professional manner in all dealings
- Prepare and present partnership reviews as required as well as conduct training on clients' proprietary systems within existing portfolio at client site or via web cast
- Generate and analyze reports. Assess specific client needs and make recommendations
- Present / introduce new products and services within existing portfolio and assist the Sales Manager with the completion of RFP’s, tenders, new client rollouts etc...
- Manage client relationships through direct, proactive involvement, in cooperation with other personnel (i.e. Sr. Mgmt, District Sales Manager; Client Services, Reporting and Operational teams)
- Maintain a current knowledge of client’s vision, objectives, products and services by take a consultative approach regarding our client’s needs/expectations and ensuring our initiatives align with the client’s corporate objectives
- Work directly with the appropriate CSR’s, ensuring constant communication regarding assigned portfolio
- Beware of potential problems and work to resolve them; escalate repeat issues to internal senior management
- Build and maintain solid relationships with all client stakeholders
Knowledge and Skill:
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and strong presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit coupled with creativity
- Keen listening skills with attention to detail
- Strong research capabilities
- Good sense of business acumen and effective decision-making
- Proficient in creating reports, analyzing information and recommending solutions to clients
- Confidence to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed and enthusiastic
- Flexibility to balance and prioritize a high business volume with available resources
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to adapt to change
- Maintain an adequate problem resolution technique to handle internal and external issues
- Adept at probing for information
- Willingness to grow with position as department evolves
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork
- University degree or post-secondary diploma / certificate an asset
- Complete understanding of clients’ history, current programs and services, departmental policies as well as PIE and MBO goals.
- Proficient in MS Office Programs (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
- Jurisdictional legislation governing fleet vehicles and their drivers, insurance, and licensing.
- Attend and participate in corporate and industry sponsored events
- Project Management (Asset)
- 3-5 years experience in account management or fleet leasing (heavy truck, commercial vehicle, or automotive).
- Proven track record of strong team leadership and delivering high quality service.
- Experience in sales and marketing management (Asset).
- Day to Day client management experience (Asset)
- Team environment but must be able to run with tasks and operate independently.
- Overtime, evening or weekend work might be required.
- Frequent travel: local, national and cross-border. Estimated overnight requirement is 25%.
- Valid driver’s license required.
Indeed - 2 years ago