Our client is a national leader in their specialized (agriculutral) industry. They're looking for a workshop manager to complete their team.
- Assess, diagnose and repair customer’s equipment and / or machinery.
- Recondition used equipment for resale by the dealer.
- Prepare new equipment for delivery to the customer.
- Perform maintenance of machine tools and equipment for the workshop in order to keep them in good working order.
- Consistently update your technical knowledge, with regards to equipment that can be repaired.
- D.E.P. in agricultural mechanics, heavy machinery or construction machines;
- 3 to 5 years experience in agricultural mechanics;
- Knowledge of John Deere products is an asset;
- Independence and manual dexterity are sought out qualities.
Indeed - 16 months ago