Our client is an online gaming company who is looking to add a QA Analyst to their team.
They need someone whose a Poker All-star!
If you've worked for an online poker gaming company or have a strong poker background than we want to hear from you.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- 5+ years of quality assurance experience in a large-scale interactive E-commerce environment
- Experience with testing Web Application within browsers, cross-browser testing
- Proven ability to define and write test case scenarios
- Familiarity with web technologies and debugging tools
- Experienced working level in Windows and command line Linux environments
- Strong communication skills, effectively communicates with remote teams
- Understanding of SQL language statements and ability to write RDBMS queries
- Ability to logically and analytically troubleshoot software and to discuss issues with various stakeholders throughout the company
- Ability to balance multiple projects and priorities with minimal supervision
- Experience with testing Mobile applications
- Online Poker gaming experience
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with Mac OS
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting language
- Experienced developing automated tests with tools such (i.e. Selenium and /or others)