Agricultural Sales Representative
Our client, an established company specializing in the sales and maintenance of agricultural equipment, is currently looking to hire a Sales Representative to join his team.
The responsibilities include:
- Represent the company to existing clients in order to assess their needs and to sell them the appropriate equipment and/or machinery.
- Maintain a relationship with existing customers in order to retain.
- Develop the territory assigned by the sales manager in order to increase the company’s market share of and carry out sales of equipment and machinery to future clients.
- Maintain in good condition the vehicle provided by the company.
- Constantly update your knowledge of products, benefits and characteristics of all equipment sold by the company.
The qualifications required:
- High school diploma
- Diploma in sales or business would be an asset
- Knowledge of agricultural and commercial equipment or other related field
- Fluent in English, French would be an asset.
- Experience in sales and sales techniques and processes
- Must be flexible with work schedule during high season.
- Independence and an ability to establish relationships of trust are sought out personality traits.