Agricultural Sales Representative
Our client, an established company specializing in the sales and maintenance of agricultural equipment, is currently looking to hire two Sales Representatives to join its teams in Carp and Winchester, Ontario.
The responsibilities include:
- Represent the company to existing clients in order to assess their needs and to sell them the appropriate equipment and/or machinery.
- Maintain a relationship with existing customers in order to retain.
- Develop the territory assigned by the sales manager in order to increase the company’s market share of and carry out sales of equipment and machinery to future clients.
- Maintain in good condition the vehicle provided by the company.
- Constantly update your knowledge of products, benefits and characteristics of all equipment sold by the company.
The qualifications required:
- High school diploma
- Diploma in sales or business would be an asset
- Knowledge of agricultural and commercial equipment or other related field
- Fluent in English, French would be an asset.
- Experience in sales and sales techniques and processes
- Must be flexible with work schedule during high season.
- Independence and an ability to establish relationships of trust are sought out personality traits.