Future Shop Employee Review

A lot to offer and no two shifts are the same.
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC23 January 2014
In the gaming department I was held responsible for keeping up to date on the latest video game releases by reading every new edition of the store flyer. Price drops from competing stores were important to follow, because shoppers can ask employees to match a competing store's prices. At the time, I considered this to be the hardest part of my job. During the holiday season I learned to rapidly switch between English and French and occasionally speak to groups of people.
Pros
Quality employee lounge, information about new releases and big sales
Cons
Always inside, no windows, long hours

Other Future Shop Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 January 2018
Very dynamic work environment. Must have strong sales abilities to survive. The company no longer exists, but keeping great memories of the time I spent there.
Great People
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 January 2018
 Promoted sales items to consumers and provide general customer service
 Provided customers with presentations on the benefits and uses of electronic, various computer hardware, software products and warranty services
 Reviewed and adapted to information regarding product innovations, competitors and market conditions
 Conducted sales transactions and receive payments via automatic debit, credit or cash
 Completed return and exchanges for eligible customers