Future Shop Employee Review

Opening stores from inception, employee engagement, customer engagment, leadership development
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Vernon, B.C. , Calgary A.B.14 January 2014
Opening stores from inception and creating a customer focused environment to ensure the highest level of satisfaction from the client and the associate alike. Planning and organizing two general staff meetings a day has helped me to become an effective public speaker who is able to use multiple techniques to keep my audience attentive. Running all aspects of the store operation and responsible for sales exceeding 50 million per year has helped me to learn multiple ways to develop leaders and associates alike and help them find the right fit for themselves. The passion I have for my career shows in the results of engagement, profit and development of the people i work with as well as myself.
Pros
Largest electronic retailer in North America
Cons
Technology is changing along with the way people purchase products.

Other Future Shop Employee Reviews

Future Shop was unfortunate.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB7 December 2017
This employer did not fulfill their obligations to their employees. They were not compensated fairly nor were they treated fairly. nepotism was very strong here.
Was a good place for work
I.T Support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 November 2017
Was able to get to play and knowing the new electronics product as well as a very good place for learning about customer service.Sad that Store like Futureshop is closed permanently.