HIGH PROFILE CONCIERGE (F/T)
Fusion Security, Vancouver's leading protection company, is seeking an outstanding security professional to work with us as a concierge at a high-profile office tower site.
In a short period of time, we have built a reputation of superior service, trust, and integrity within the industry. Our clients have come to know and expect high standards of performance, and the successful candidate for this position must demonstrate the ability to not just function at this level, but to exceed.
Our current advertised concierge position is a Mon-Fri afternoon rotation, and is located in downtown Vancouver. For this position there will only be one successful applicant, and a multi-step interview process will be conducted, including a panel interview.
The successful applicant will enjoy working in a high-profile site and earning an above-average wage. At Fusion Security, we are well-known industry-wide for our positive work environment and supporting our employees.
WHY WORK WITH FUSION?
- Highest industry wages based upon experience and position
- Medical and dental benefits package for full-time employees after 3 months (including fitness centre membership)
- Employee referral bonuses
PREREQUISITES FOR THE POSITION
- Possess a valid and current BC security license
- Strong command of English, verbal and written
- Good decision-making ability and multi-tasking skills
- Basic computer skills and ability to use electronic communication devices or programs such as Blackberry and/or Microsoft Outlook
- Experience or familiarity with electronic access control systems and programming of access cards
- Ability to work all shifts, including nights and weekends
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent dress and deportment
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent ability to take direction and function in a team environment and/or work alone
Most of all we are looking for security professionals who bring a positive attitude, superior work ethic, excellent team-building skills, and a "can-do" attitude. We are looking for industry-best officers who have a vision of advancing in the industry with a growing company, and taking both themselves and the company into the future.
If you believe you have what it takes to join the best, please apply with us online under the careers section at:
Be sure to quote reference number: FS20121205AI
Please note that only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted. Thank you.