Fusion Production Systems Inc., a growing, well-established fabrication facility in Red Deer is hiring for the position of Receptionist/Administrative Assistant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for setting the tone and creating the image that callers or visitors will take away from their experience with Fusion. The suitable applicant must possess multi-tasking abilities, be able to work in a fast paced environment, have a positive attitude and be enthusiastic and resourceful. You will have a good sense of humor, exceptional telephone and email etiquette, dress in appropriate office attire and develop/maintain rapport with internal and external customers. Fusion’s top priority is customer service to both internal and external customers; the receptionist/administrative assistant must possess the drive to maintain that standard. Reporting to the Controller, the candidate must possess the ability to be a team player but also have the ability to work independently. Attention to detail, good analytical and problem solving skills to maintain a constant level of service is required.
The position will be responsible for:
- As a front-line worker, present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors, callers, inquiries, and other interactions
- Answering a multi-line switchboard, email, and in person inquiries from customers, vendors, and the general public
- Screen and direct calls in a confident and timely manner
- Refer all inquiries to the appropriate individuals or departments across the organization
- Take and record telephone, e-mail, or written message for staff members
- Take all security gate admission requests and log visitor activity
- Monitor visitor’s access and maintain security awareness
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence,
- Receive and distribute all forms of paper correspondence
- Maintain the reception common area in a tidy and presentable manner
- Health and Safety Program administrator to assist with documentation and statistic record keeping, employee training, safety courses administration and tracking
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate reception files and safety records in their proper locations
- Coordinate the logistical aspects of departmental activities, such as safety meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events. Arrange for necessary equipment and refreshments
- Create jobs in the ERP system in a timely manner
- Enter cash receipts in ERP system to customer accounts in a timely manner
- Provide warehouse with support including receiving data entry
- Demonstrate time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Assisting Operations with day to day administration activities
- Ordering and stocking of office/stationary needs
- Fill and maintain photocopiers
- General office copying and scanning, printer cartridge replacement and troubleshooting
- Organize and maintain storage rooms
- Janitorial staff liason
- Assist with administrative projects for all departments on an ongoing basis
- Other duties as may be assigned
- High school diploma or GED, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Reception/Administrative role
- Able to write simple correspondence, including memos, letters, etc.
- General mathematical skills.
- Ability to apply understanding to carry out instructions in written or verbal form
- Eager to take on challenges and adapt to new processes and procedures
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering, as well as inventory control of these items
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Is fiscally responsible and suggests cost-saving measures
- Able to maintain filing systems and basic databases
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Meticulous records maintenance skills
- Professional and courteous telephone and email etiquette is required and strong interpersonal skills, responding promptly to requests
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team
- Strong customer service orientation
- demonstrate competence and compliance with Fusion’s processes, procedures, and safety regulations requirements
- Ability to type 40+ WPM
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment and using Navision ERP system is considered an asset
Fusion offers a competitive salary, benefits plan and an opportunity to utilize your skills in a challenging and rewarding environment.
If you are a proven Team Player with experience and initiative, please forward your resume by fax 403-347-7867
Fusion Production Systems Inc. is an integrated fabrication and design provider for oil and gas process equipment.
Driven by a strong...