Fusion Production Systems Inc., a growing, well-established fabrication facility in Red Deer is hiring for the position of
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / RECEPTION
The selected individual will:
- Attention to detail; good analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to work independently and as a team member
The position will be responsible for:
- Reception, answering a multi-line switchboard
- Processing daily mail, courier incoming and outgoing
- Office supply management
- Assisting with Health and Safety Program documentation and statistic maintenance, employee training, orientation and WCB claims management
- Developing and managing website content
- Implementing and maintaining form and documentation system
- Assisting Operations with day to day activities
- Miscellaneous Data Entry / filing required for the office
- Manage projects assigned by the President and Controller
- Provide warehouse with support including receiving data entry
Fusion offers a competitive salary, benefits plan and an opportunity to utilize your skills in a challenging and rewarding environment.
If you are a proven Team Player with experience and initiative, please forward your resume along your salary expectation and availability date to
Indeed - 10 months ago
Fusion Production Systems Inc. is an integrated fabrication and design provider for oil and gas process equipment.
Driven by a strong...