Fusion BPO Services Employee Reviews

One of the worst experiences of my life
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 February 2018
My specific campaign is run for the most part by incompetent management that were not properly trained to educate nor assist the agents. Personal vendettas have costed great employees that would go out of their way to help anyone they can their jobs. If I could give that place zero stars, I would.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Everything besides coworkers
Great place and enjoyable workplace
Tech Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 January 2018
I would say if you are looking for something solid then this company is your choice. It provides a certain level of security and a proper management too.
No job Security!
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 January 2018
I got laid off after I refused to go part time and before I go to paternity leave. Not a beautiful experience.
No job advancement at all. Lots of people either got fired or left before me.
I received the highest number of calls and great feedback from the customers by the way.
A job not made for the weak of heart and mind.
Assistant Lead/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 November 2017
I must admit this job is tough, yet they push the fact of social skill quite strongly and that is what I am most amazed with in many ways. They did a number on me, but sadly, I cannot pull myself together.
Good place to learn from the best colleague.
Technical Support Assistance (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 November 2017
Fusion BPO service has a good staff with co-operative management. I work there for more than a year and it was the best learning experience I had. In future if I get chance to work with Fusion team I will do it.
Pros
good working environment
Cons
low income
Bad place to work at
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 October 2017
Company environment used to be amazing . Managers were kind to their employees and respectful. Although it is mostly a student job you expect to be treated fairly. After good managers left, the company became a joke. You will get promoted only if you are friends with management. Otherwise don’t expect them to even bother to learn your name. Pay is not proportional to your work. Employees who work the most get minimum. Not the same principle for other campaigns. Most employees eat at their desk. Good for a first time job.
Pros
Flexible hours, location
Cons
Bad pay, bad management and no advancement at all
Call Center
Customer Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 October 2017
Great place to work depending on the department and the manager. Many contracts are very interesting to work in and offer plenty of chances to improve
Really enjoyed working here
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Carbonear, NL20 October 2017
I worked for this company for over 3 years. It was a small Inbound Call center, where all employees were like family. The manager was excellent to deal with and looked after his employees.
Pros
inside work
worst place to work at
Agent in the customer service department (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 September 2017
payment rate is awful, they explode their employees and there is not benefits for them, the management is not organized at all.

They do not really care about their employees or the quality of service offered.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
everything
never work here
Technician (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 July 2017
the force people to wait till brake for bathroom food ect, that is IF they give you another one... besides the mandatory lunch.

they won't tell you that you suck till after they fire you, so you can't improve.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
get fired for taking a bowelmovement
Good for the first job you ever have
Client Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 July 2017
A typical day: You take calls endlessly.

What I learned: Mediocrity is rewarded so don't work hard and don't take it too seriously.

Management: What's that?

Workplace culture: Take it easy, mgmt does too.

Hardest part of the job: Long busy hours for a bad pay and not even coffee is free.

Most enjoyable part of the job: The people are nice, there is a "Talent show day" and a Christmas party (but you have to pay for your ticket)
Pros
Flexible schedules, relaxed work environment, health and dental after 6 months
Cons
Salary as low as they can pay, no employee care culture, poorest management ever, evening shift is not paid better, no advancement opportunities, you feel like the owners don't care about the company
good company
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Carbonear, NL5 June 2017
The costumers were hard to get along with on times, but there was a few that made my day. The co workers were the best, there was always laughter in the building somewhere
Pros
great ppl
Cons
no longer a company
good people
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Stephenville, NL5 June 2017
was a nice environment, friendly people, supervisors loved to have a laugh, was always help when you needed it. very respectful to doctor appointments and home life.
Pros
long enough breaks
Cons
angry customers
Great company to work for
Operations Supervisor/Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 April 2017
Great environment to work especially for students. Possibility to advance into a management role with dedication and hard work. Great environment and friendly co-workers.
Flexible schedules.
Call center agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 March 2017
Unfurtunaly my experience at Fusion BPO, is not the best one but either the worst one, they are really flexible with students schedule what was great in my position, but the management was not clear with their internal processes and they dont have a functional system to inform their own workers.
Worst work environment
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 March 2017
Unprofessional management, no advancement, pay is only 13$/H for Technical Support! Selective employees have it better compared to other employees....
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
Favorite employees get promotion and massive pay increase, if you work hard you will not get anywhere within the company, management is the worst!
Worst place to work- Worked as Technical Support
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 February 2017
worked there for a year, there's no respect or appreciation for the hard work you do. Super hectic, overloading and stressful work and worst and unorganized management team. Besides, the opportunities are just for selective employees who are not qualified to get promoted (educational and technical)
13$ per hour is not enough for the work you have to do, always is a issues for breaks, messed up schedule.
Pros
free Soda
Cons
salary, no breaks, messed up schedule
Great workplace, poor administration
Agent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 January 2017
Problems:

-advertised benefits (dental/health) never discussed or given
- required schedule of 21 hours, but will cancel people's shifts if they don't have enough hours and continuously hire new employees
- scheduling can be confusing and unorganized (no replies to emails changing shifts,etc)
- no clear identifiable boss/HR/ employee relations rep, so problems must be brought to floor manager/CM's attention

The overall workplace is a kind environment however. Very team oriented and helpful for any problems making actual calls. There are often staff team building days/outings and different training sessions.

(In specific to FD office)
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 December 2016
o Assist customers in creating, updating or canceling accounts for different campaigns.
o Maintain customer records by updating account information.
o Use computer technology to handle high call volumes.
o Working with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 November 2016
Great work environment, the Managers are very respectful and open to work as a team. Bilingual culture, since we speak English and Spanish with the customers.
Pros
Flexibility with the schedule
Cons
Minimun wage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fusion BPO Services. Our community is ready to answer.