Fusion BPO Services Employee Reviews

worst place to work at
Agent in the customer service department (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 September 2017
payment rate is awful, they explode their employees and there is not benefits for them, the management is not organized at all.

They do not really care about their employees or the quality of service offered.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
everything
never work here
Technician (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 July 2017
the force people to wait till brake for bathroom food ect, that is IF they give you another one... besides the mandatory lunch.

they won't tell you that you suck till after they fire you, so you can't improve.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
get fired for taking a bowelmovement
Good for the first job you ever have
Client Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 July 2017
A typical day: You take calls endlessly.

What I learned: Mediocrity is rewarded so don't work hard and don't take it too seriously.

Management: What's that?

Workplace culture: Take it easy, mgmt does too.

Hardest part of the job: Long busy hours for a bad pay and not even coffee is free.

Most enjoyable part of the job: The people are nice, there is a "Talent show day" and a Christmas party (but you have to pay for your ticket)
Pros
Flexible schedules, relaxed work environment, health and dental after 6 months
Cons
Salary as low as they can pay, no employee care culture, poorest management ever, evening shift is not paid better, no advancement opportunities, you feel like the owners don't care about the company
good people
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Stephenville, NL5 June 2017
was a nice environment, friendly people, supervisors loved to have a laugh, was always help when you needed it. very respectful to doctor appointments and home life.
Pros
long enough breaks
Cons
angry customers
Great company to work for
Operations Supervisor/Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 April 2017
Great environment to work especially for students. Possibility to advance into a management role with dedication and hard work. Great environment and friendly co-workers.
Flexible schedules.
Call center agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 March 2017
Unfurtunaly my experience at Fusion BPO, is not the best one but either the worst one, they are really flexible with students schedule what was great in my position, but the management was not clear with their internal processes and they dont have a functional system to inform their own workers.
Worst work environment
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 March 2017
Unprofessional management, no advancement, pay is only 13$/H for Technical Support! Selective employees have it better compared to other employees....
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
Favorite employees get promotion and massive pay increase, if you work hard you will not get anywhere within the company, management is the worst!
Worst place to work- Worked as Technical Support
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 February 2017
worked there for a year, there's no respect or appreciation for the hard work you do. Super hectic, overloading and stressful work and worst and unorganized management team. Besides, the opportunities are just for selective employees who are not qualified to get promoted (educational and technical)
13$ per hour is not enough for the work you have to do, always is a issues for breaks, messed up schedule.
Pros
free Soda
Cons
salary, no breaks, messed up schedule
Great workplace, poor administration
Agent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 January 2017
Problems:

-advertised benefits (dental/health) never discussed or given
- required schedule of 21 hours, but will cancel people's shifts if they don't have enough hours and continuously hire new employees
- scheduling can be confusing and unorganized (no replies to emails changing shifts,etc)
- no clear identifiable boss/HR/ employee relations rep, so problems must be brought to floor manager/CM's attention

The overall workplace is a kind environment however. Very team oriented and helpful for any problems making actual calls. There are often staff team building days/outings and different training sessions.

(In specific to FD office)
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 December 2016
o Assist customers in creating, updating or canceling accounts for different campaigns.
o Maintain customer records by updating account information.
o Use computer technology to handle high call volumes.
o Working with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 November 2016
Great work environment, the Managers are very respectful and open to work as a team. Bilingual culture, since we speak English and Spanish with the customers.
Pros
Flexibility with the schedule
Cons
Minimun wage
Productive and proactive management
Supervisor 2012 – Present Fusion BPO Services (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 October 2016
My day starts by checking my emails, and set a plan for the day, that most of the times I finish all of tasks day by day.
I set production goals and strategies by analytical strategies from previous annual records.
build excellent team with perfect team spirit, and build excellent bridges with all management.
I like my job, I experience every day with comfort and I apply my vast experiences with comfort practicing my previous experiences with success.
I like all of my job practices starting from Team to management till clients levels.
Pros
Active, hones punctual
Cons
strict however justifies with good judgements.
Very rude staff and management
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 October 2016
Very rude staff and management. It was by far the worst work experience I have ever had. Management is not honest and the training is stressful they pressure you and speak to you rudely.
Pros
The coworkers I had were Nice
Cons
Management and training
stressfull work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 October 2016
Personally the only good thing in this job was that I get experience and money¨as well because I was studying too. I learn how is the work in call centers but to be honest I didnt like this experience and the company. Is a disorganized company, with managers who do not give good example.
And super stressful job. super bad salary. They didnt give us breaks. People in the offices eating their lunch to received the full wage. was horrible.
Pros
no breaks
Cons
Quiet Workplace Productive fast paced environment!
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 August 2016
offer promotions, upgrades to one-time&monthly donors.
Clients of Fundraising Direct such as Doctor without borders, Red Cross,Canada Breast Cancer Society,
Show appreciation to donors. In a vibrant, growing, helpful. atmosphere
8hr shifts 40hrs/week
decent people, no advancement opportunity
Customer service and translator for clients (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 June 2016
The people are fairly nice but there is no room for advancement. not in terms of position or even basic raises for having been there so long.
there are no benefits, health, retirement etc. and while again everyone is nice, you also feel pretty irrelevant.
great work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Stephenville, NL11 April 2016
good job, sometimes stressful and difficult phone calls. people were great to work with and flexibility was good.great benefits and pay for a small town.
Tedious yet rewarding
Quality Call Center Services (Former Employee) –  Grand Falls-Windsor, NL11 March 2016
A day at work here can be anywhere between sitting at your desk waiting for hours to receive calls, all the way to not having a minute to breath. The people we worked for wanted the very best from us and that is what they got. Whenever it wasn't given, there were always measures taken to assure that the reasons why weren't good enough. Those who didn't keep on top, wouldn't last. Those who did? Came out on top as the most valued and made a very hefty commission as well. Over all, if you can't work under pressure, this isn't the spot for you.
Pros
Mostly relaxing! Most people were friendly.
Cons
Not everone was friendly, The hourly wage could have been better. Almost nobody got promoted.
Very good co-workers and supervisors
Call center agent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 March 2016
Nice company for an entry level. Good team to work with. The job is not hard but it could be very repetitive. Training is good and supervisors are very supportive.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Salary
The company has dedicated workers
Team lead / supervisor on weekends (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 December 2015
The employees were very hard working and very nice individuals, it was a pleasure and privilege to call them co-workers
Pros
punctual, professional
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fusion BPO Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7