REMOTE RADIO UNITS Replacement
- Pickup new REMOTE RADIO UNITS from warehouse
- Access scheduled site
- Contact customer engineer to lock sector
- Power down REMOTE RADIO UNITS (Turn DC breaker off)
- Install 2x new RF jumpers (BC only)
- Jumpers need to be PIM Tested
- Add and re-locate additional jumpers based on RF Reconfiguration scenarios provided by customer per site
- Remove old model REMOTE RADIO UNITS within locked cell
- Install new brackets
- Install new REMOTE RADIO UNITS model and SFPs
- Connect RF jumpers using 3M slim lock weatherproofing
- Connect fiber and DC cables
- Power on REMOTE RADIO UNITS DC breaker
- Call customer engineer to confirm REMOTE RADIO UNITS readiness
- Return removed REMOTE RADIO UNITS to warehouse
Testing and Documentation
- Once customer engineer confirmed sector unlock, perform Call-P Testing to verify functionality
- Complete Call-P testing report
- Complete PIM testing for sites where jumpers added
- Confirm no alarms are present
- Fill in Quality checklist
- Have pre-installation and post-installation pictures for Close-out package
- Track old and upgraded REMOTE RADIO UNITS Serial Number
- Submit daily report of activities
- Send Close-out package
The successful candidate will be a talented and motivated individual with effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. The successful candidate must have relevant experience in the field and able to train others in related tasks.
General Skills & Knowledge
Must possess Tower Access,Rescue and Fall protection Certification.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to distinguish between colors.
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Bending, crouching, kneeling.
- Additional Skills: Read blueprints, Work at heights or in confined spaces
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, at heights
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Location Information: Across BC
Let us know if you will be interested in the opportunity send us your updated resume, start date and salary expectations that we can discuss further.