Reporting to the Network Quality Team of Client, The successful candidate will be required to:
· Drive Testing using Nemo, SwissQual and Streets and Trips.
· Post processing using tools like Actix, MapInfo and NQDI.
· Preparing Reports as per Client Requirement.
· Participate in managing all network issues for particular Clusters.
· Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
The successful candidate will be a talented and motivated individual with effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
The successful candidate must possess a College diploma or University degree in Wireless Telecommunication. Relevant experience in the field would be preferred.
Salary would be based on Work Experience.
General Skills & Knowledge
· Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities