Job Description for Manager
- Oversee activities directly related to selling products or providing services
- Manage Staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement
- Direct and coordinate company’s financial and budget activities to fund operations, and increase efficiency
- Establish and implement policies, goals, objectives and procedures.
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees or oversee those personnel processes.
- Determine goods and services to be sold, and set prices and credit terms based on forecasts of customer demand
- Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that the efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- Manage the movement of goods.
- Perform sales floor work, such as greeting and waiting on customers, stocking coolers, and taking inventory
- Program Coordination and Childcare as required.
- Preform general cleaning duties.
Indeed - 10 months ago