Funktional Sleep Solutions Ltd. is recruiting several Registered Respiratory Therapists for part-time and full-time positions throughout Alberta.
- Coordinate diagnostic testing
- Direct patient care in office and hospital locations
- Document testing and treatment appointments
- Maintain office and equipment
- Stay current with sleep and respiratory product knowledge
- Maintain competence and professionalism within the sleep services industry
- Qualified for registration with the College of Alberta Respiratory
- 2-5 years experience
- Experience working with the public both in person and over the phone in relation to patient care
- Excellent communication, organizational and computer skills
- Ability to self-teach and teach others
Preference will be given to respiratory therapists with sleep service experience. Clinical training and support is provided.
Funktional Sleep Solutions Ltd. is Alberta's largest sleep testing and treatment company. This growing sleep apnea company provides a supportive team environment, and has 30 locations throughout Alberta. Our business is built on an environment of trust, respect, appreciation and accountability of staff.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply by email with 'RRT' in the subject line or by fax:
Funktional Sleep Solutions Ltd. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
All applicants must live in Canada.