Looking for an experienced Outside Sales Representative to develop corporates sales for parties, group events, and team building activities at Funhaven. This is a full-time, combined salary and commission position, starting immediately at a new facility.
You have an exceptional customer service ethic, a cheerful disposition, a sense of urgency, and a desire to be part of an organization that makes a difference in our city. Reporting to the Group Sales Director, you are capable of working autonomously with minimum supervision while maintaining accountability to established sales quotas.
Responsibilities will include:
- Execute a targeted plan of action to develop a new account base through research and cold calling in a given territory;
- Service existing accounts by maintaining regular contact with territory customers to learn about upcoming opportunities and to provide personalized service options;
- Create and present professional sales proposals;
- Assist with the delivery teams to provide exceptional guest services;
- Report on sales and opportunities daily through company CRM tool;
- Maintain professional knowledge through educational workshops, reviewing publications and establishing personal networks within the industry;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Ability to identify leads;
- Ability to cold call on prospective guests;
- Bilingualism is an asset;
- Organization, attention to detail, and effective time management;
- Reliable transportation
Compensation includes a base salary and a performance based commission. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position starts immediately.
Funhaven is a large entertainment facility in the West end of Ottawa featuring Laser Tag, Bumper Cars, Jungle Gym, Mini-Bowling, a Climbing Wall, arcade games, a small restaurant and an event and conference centre. More details can be reviewed at www.funhaven.com.