- Create awesome, robust code for multiple software projects
- Participate in the technical design and implementation of our software
- Provide project leadership on mission-critical technical projects
- Maintain and advance our core technical standards
- Become an integral part of our development team
- Brings a positive attitude to the office
- Excellent PHP skills. 5 years experience with an MVC PHP framework, e.g., Zend Framework, Symfony or CodeIgniter
- Excellent SQL skills, comfortable with relational database design
- Able to capture and analyze project requirements, and comfortable with work breakdown structures and project charters.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication
- LAMP stack administration experience is a plus
- Experience developing financial software is a plus
- Experience with test driven development is a plus
- Experience with third party web services integration is a plus
- A full time position with a competitive salary
- An office environment that promotes individuality, respect and a strong team culture
- An opportunity to grow and make a difference
- A flexible workplace that ensures a good work/life balance
At Function Point, we are proud to proclaim ourselves as subject matter experts in the creative industries, offering an easy to use, all-in-one, cloud-based workflow software system designed specifically for our customers. Based in Vancouver, we’re actively recruiting talented developers to further enhance our team.
If you possess intermediate to advanced JS/PHP/MySQL development skills and enjoy enterprise web application development then we’d like to hear from you. If this role is of interest to you then please send your resume and cover letter, making sure that it is marked “Senior Web Application Developer."
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard