who we are
fp. the creative agency workflow and productivity experts.
What are the core values that set Function Point apart as an employer? Well, we’re glad you asked...
our core values
We take a personal approach to communicating with our customers and fellow team members.
We regard our customers as business partners, and their successes as essential to ours.
We believe in perseverance, commitment, honesty, curiosity, and respect.
We understand that what we do today makes a big difference tomorrow.
We like to jump in and "give it a go". We’re flexible and easy going. We always ask, "What’s next?"
If you picture yourself working in a fair and generous team environment, one that encourages taking ownership as an individual while still embracing these core values of our team, then we’d like to speak with you. We offer excellent remuneration packages and promote a healthy work/life balance. The view from our office is pretty nice, too.
Function Point Productivity Software is looking for a marketing manager with 3 to 5 years of experience to join our tight knit team.
This isn’t a position for the faint at heart. You will be accountable for delivering on our marketing strategy (both acquisition and retention) … that’s right, you will be driving all things marketing at fp.!
Here is a list of some of the things you may do in a day
- Plan and execute online marketing efforts, specifically in regards to content creation, search engine optimization and partnership opportunities
- Develop and write content for company blogs, eBooks and eNewsletters
- Develop and write content for email and lead nurturing campaigns
- Influence conversion through messaging, promotion, and landing page optimization
- Continually monitor, evaluate and optimize the effectiveness of online campaigns and partnerships
- Monitor the marketplace for new online and offline marketing opportunities
- Evaluate market reaction to programs, social media posts to ensure the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Manage tracking, reporting and analysis of marketing campaigns and programs with Hubspot to provide management reports and insight as needed
- Develop and monitor client retention strategies and programs
- Effectively manage all client and prospect communications
Are you ready for the challenge?
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, including strong writing and editing abilities
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with experience managing multiple marketing projects and balancing competing priorities
- Experience in multiple aspects of organizational communication (such as writing, editing, marketing, design, media, public relations, development, and other elements)
- Experience adapting messages to reflect nuances of varying audiences and media
- Experience working with subject-matter experts to identify and communicate key messages
- Proven ability to use Social media as a marketing tool
- Experience with SEO and website management
- Experience with trade shows and other event management
- Specific knowledge of marketing in a SaaS business
- Proven ability to use and report on analytics and marketing specific KPI's
- Retention and customer loyalty marketing
- Product branding, positioning and pricing
- Experience developing a budget and reporting against it
- An ability to work independently under tight deadlines and successfully balance multiple projects
- A personal vision that includes being the best at what you do and working within a team
- Creative agency experience will be an asset
- A university or college degree
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing position with extensive writing experience and responsibilities
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed time frames
- A thinker and doer - comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment where change is constant and have the confidence to step in and do what is needed
Please make sure that you put “Marketing Manager” in the e-mail title. No phone-calls please.
Please don’t even bother applying with a template cover letter (you know, the one that you cut and paste our company name into). You’ll get called for an interview if your qualifications match our needs and you do something that makes you stand out from the masses.
Show us some of your marketing brilliance!