Super IT Systems Engineer!
Fully Managed - Vancouver, BC

This job posting is no longer available on Indeed. Find similar jobs: Super IT System Engineer jobs - Fully Managed jobs

System Engineers are core members of our Command Center team which is responsible for remote resolution of nearly 95% of all inbound service requests. The Command Center team’s mission is to charm our clients by ensuring a wonderful experience and lasting impression through impeccable service, rapid resolution and exceptional IT skills. Team members should be well-versed and proficient in supporting a wide array of business networking environments, from workstations to servers to networking to security to best practices and policy. Applicants should be fast paced individuals capable of handling a high volume of incoming requests with ease and grace. Ideal candidates are and be passionate about technology, crave responsibility, and eager to apply knowledge and skill to a mission-critical, full production business IT infrastructure.

Environment: You will report to the Service Manager, who will work with you to determine your quarterly scorecard. Through your scorecard, you participate in monthly reviews to assess progress on these goals and priorities with the Service Manager. 95% of the time will be spent at Mission Control interfacing with our world class Command Centre team and our spectacular clients, while the remaining 5% will be spent delivering fanatical service at client sites. Part of our fanatical service requires being a part of the on-call schedule and available after hours in case of emergencies.

Scorecard:

70% - Remote Infrastructure Support - You will be responsible to close 200 assigned tickets per month (2400 per year) on a wide variety of issues, from workstation to application to server to networking to backups.

10% - Standardization - Ensure that 80% of your closed tickets reference a defined standard operating procedure, either by locating an existing methodology or creating new process as required.

10% - Client Experience - Ensure that your personal experience score of 50 or greater is achieved through impeccable service.

10% - Grow Yourself - Ensure that you complete one certification exam per quarter, as agreed to with your leader.

Qualifications:

You must be an “A” player, join a family of “A” players
5+ years of experience Creating Peace of Mind in a similar role and seeking a challenge
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Inspire those around you
IT consulting experience is considered an asset
Incredible attention to detail, Passion for technology, OCD preferred
Multiple certifications encompassing, systems, and infrastructure - MCITP is highly reagrded
Advocate of all things Microsoft (platforms, servers, exchange, you name it!)
Incredible proven knowledge of VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
Other industry certifications from SonicWALL, Cisco, Juniper, and other tier-1 vendors are a bonus.

Follow the link below to Apply:

http://www.fullymanaged.com/company/careers/


Indeed - 17 months ago - save job - block
Recommended Jobs
Process Analyst
Swim Recruiting - Vancouver, BC
Indeed - 15 days ago
Easily apply

HRIS Systems/Process Analyst
PEER 1 Hosting - Vancouver, BC
PEER 1 Hosting - 15 days ago

Cloud Systems Engineer - NEW YORK, NY USA
Cloudreach Limited - Vancouver, BC
CareerBuilder - 21 days ago