There are two available positions for the site administrator position; both are located in the south side of Edmonton.
One located in Edmonton at Laird Electric 6707 – 59 Street.
One located at a Mod Yard, south side near Sherwood Park.
This is a full time position (minimum 40 hours per week) with a high potential for overtime.
Reporting to: Project Manager and Site Administrator Manager.
Objective: To provide administrative assistance to the site, including but not limited to: safety, quality, project reporting, and general office functions as required.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Administrative support for project manager as required;
- Gather, record and process data related to a project's labour, material, and equipment for payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable;
- Maintain workforce and equipment reports as required;
- Accurate, complete and on-schedule data entry and coding into company/client system;
- Current, complete and organized files according to project requirements;
- Maintain tracking logs for all invoicing documentation;
- Process incoming faxes, mail to ensure they are sorted and distributed properly;
- Ensure data and assets are secure and confidentiality is maintained; and
- Other general office duties as required.
- Overtime as required.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Minimum two years’ experience in administration, preferably in the field on a heavy industrial project;
- Site/shift experience is an asset;
- Administration or accounting diploma an asset;
- Proficient with office software, including MS Word, Excel and Access;
- SAP experience is an asset;
- Ability to create and manipulate data bases would be considered an asset;
- Require organizational skills and experience in tracking and processing large quantities of documents, which includes understanding the importance of maintaining good, accurate documentation;
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast pace environment, self-motivated, great written and verbal communication skills and the ability to deal with a variety of people.
Laird Electric offers an industry leading compensation and benefits package. Interested candidates may apply noting position title in subject line with resume, to the email address provided in the advert. Thank you to all who apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Fuller Austin is part of the Churchill group of companies and provides mechanical insulation, asbestos abatement, cladding, HVAC, refractory...