Reports to: Production Coordinator.
Objective: The Receptionist is responsible for a variety of duties and administrative tasks for one or more management positions and performs related duties as required. Also, act as a support to the Production Coordinator.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Answer phones as first priority on first ring whenever possible and redirect calls;
- Maintain main voicemail and update when employees start and end work;
- Update phone lists;
- Distribute incoming faxes;
- Receive couriers and route documents and small parcels through couriers;
- Stamp and route accounts payable invoices;
- Order all stationary and ensure stock levels are maintained;
- Order business cards and all forms;
- Request drivers abstracts;
- Arrange for catering as necessary;
- Responsible for petty cash disbursement and reconciliation;
- Sort employee cheque (if necessary);
- Update Train Track;
- File and maintain hourly employee personal files;
- Responsible for travel arrangements and hotel bookings;
- Act as liaison with cleaning contractor;
- Post all accounts payable invoices: HVAC, Accessories, Flex covers;
- Email billings to customers for Accessories, Flex covers, HVAC;
- File billings for HVAC, Accessories, Flex Covers;
- Email new hire packages to ST Olson Corporate;
- Assist with inventory counts;
- Post deliveries;
- Receive cheques and deposits;
- Responsible for the Accounts Receivable Summary, including collection calls;
- Review statements and request invoices if necessary;
- Address accounts payable phone calls from vendors;
- Enter Accessories business units sales orders;
- Learn all Production Coordinator tasks and provide back-up during vacation coverage.
Skills and Abilities:
- Communicate effectively – verbal/written and listening;
- Possess good planning skills; prioritize and organize multiple tasks;
- Works independently on routine tasks;
- Have a professional manor in dealing with clients, suppliers, and staff;
- Adopt highest standard of professional ethics including; integrity, confidentiality and honesty;
- Team Player;
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment and without fail achieve quality standard.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Basic Word and Excel;
- A combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to two (2) years of experience and that provides the required knowledge and abilities of reception practices and procedures;
- Working knowledge of SAP is an asset.
- Salary negotiable.
- Start September 2nd (sooner if possible).
- Located at 11604-186th Street Edmonton (office will be relocating).
- 40hrs/week: M-T 7:30am to 4:45pm, F 7:30am to 12:30pm.
- Business casual environment, office based position.
Stuart Olson Specialty Fabrication Inc. offers an industry leading compensation and benefits package. Interested candidates may apply noting position title in subject line, with resume to the email address provided in the advert. Thank you to all who apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Indeed - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard
Fuller Austin is part of the Churchill group of companies and provides mechanical insulation, asbestos abatement, cladding, HVAC, refractory...