Objective: The Project Administrator is responsible for helping the Project Managers with the paper flow and organization required for their jobs.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Enter payroll into SAP;
- Enter Payables into SAP;
- Order materials;
- Create Purchase Orders in SAP;
- Complete job related filing and ensure the files are kept up to date (filing is completed in accordance with established procedures);
- Create LEMS in SAP in a timely fashion;
- Create Billings in SAP in accordance with project deadlines;
- Expense reports for job related expenses;
- Enter Change Orders into SAP;
- Administrate the Drug and Alcohol program;
- Ensure that all field level employee interaction is executed in accordance with the applicable trade union agreements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Communicate effectively – verbal, written and listening;
- Planning skills to prioritize and organize multiple tasks;
- Work independently on routine tasks;
- Have a professional manor in dealing with clients, suppliers and staff;
- Highest standard of professional ethics including integrity, confidentiality and honesty;
- Team player – support the project managers, coordinators and GMs in the management of the projects;
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment without fail to achieve quality standards.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in SAP an asset;
- Basic MS Word and MS Excel skills are required;
- A combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to two years of experience that provides the required knowledge and abilities of project practices and procedures.
Location: 18910 - 111 Avenue Edmonton, AB T5S 0B6
Schedule: M-T 7:30am to 4:45pm, F 7:30am to 12:30pm (40hrs/week)
Business Casual Environment.
Company sponsored days during Christmas Holidays break.
NIICI offers an industry leading compensation and benefits package. Interested candidates may apply noting position title in subject line, with resume to the email address provided in the advert. Thank you to all who apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.