DOCUMENT CONTROL ADMINISTRATOR
Reports to: Quality Manager.
Objective: The Document Control Administrator is responsible for overseeing the movement of incoming and outgoing documentation and correspondence; and maintaining the corporate filing system.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Receive, record, reproduce, distribute, and file project engineering and vendor drawings, documents, manuals, equipment lists, specifications, drawing lists, line lists, procedures, reports, transmittals and quality control information;
- Ongoing management of a very controlled document distribution and file system;
- Develop and monitor use of project transmittal system;
- Develop and coordinate document control audit systems;
- Interact with numerous project resources on a daily basis;
- Compose and distribute document control correspondence;
- Manage document distribution and file system;
- Compile tender packages;
- Photocopy and distribute correspondence for furtherance to clients and project supervision;
- Complete other duties as required.
Skills and Abilities
- Communicate effectively – verbal/written and listening;
- Able to plan, prioritize and organize multiple tasks;
- Work independently on routine tasks;
- Have a professional manor in dealing with clients, suppliers, and staff;
- Highest standard of professional ethics including integrity, confidentiality and honesty;
- Team Player;
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment and without fail achieve quality standard.
Qualifications & Experience
- MS Word;
- SAP experience is an asset;
- A combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to two years of experience and that provides the required knowledge and abilities of document control practices and procedures.
Location: Rio Tinto Kitimat Modernization Project.
Duration: approx. 1 year.
Shift: 58hrs/week. 11@3 rotation (with possible changes). Accomodations provided.
Fuller Austin Inc. offers an industry leading compensation and benefits package. Interested candidates may apply noting position title in subject line, with resume to the email address provided in the advert. Thank you to all who apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Fuller Austin is part of the Churchill group of companies and provides mechanical insulation, asbestos abatement, cladding, HVAC, refractory...