Full Circle

Full Circle Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Owning your own business
Co - Owner (Former Employee), Abingdon, VAMarch 14, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: unstable income
Owning your own business can be rewarding, especially if you have more than one. But with every small business comes the stresses and having a second small business doubles the stress and uncertainty in an uncertain economy.
Independence on the job
Property Inventory Clerk (Former Employee), Watford, ENGFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: no two days were the same
Cons: finding car parking at properties
I learnt a lot here about property renting and the process it entailed.
busy and a fun working place
assistant hair stylist (Former Employee), Middlesbrough, ENGJuly 8, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: few hours
i liked working in full circle, because i was always on my feet, there was not a moment where i complained about something, and meeting new clients was fun, i was shy at first but the staff from full circle helped me get through the shyness of talking to client's.
A typical day at work, on a Friday was always busy with new faces, the phones were ringing – more... and i was always available to answer when other staff were not.
i learnt that being in a salon is hard work but can be enjoyable too.
the management was good.
my co-workers were kind and friendly to me all the way through my training and when ever i was stuck they were always available for help.
the most enjoyable part of the job was washing the clients hair so that they can relax while having a nice head massage. – less
Awesome
Volunteer (Former Employee), Nevis, MNOctober 8, 2012
Great place to volunteer. Extremely organized and focuses on patient care.
Productive, enjoyable workplace
Consultant (Former Employee), London - Old StreetJune 18, 2012
Pros: brilliant working environment, free beers, great culture
Cons: long hours, monotonous at times
Overall my experiences of working at Full Circle Recruitment were very positive. A typical day would consist of around 10 hours work, speaking with candidates and clients, dealing with inbound calls and delivering a first class service to everyone we spoke to.

I learnt a great deal about how business works. Dealing with so many people on a day-to-day – more... basis, I became accustomed to communicating at al levels and being able to prioritise work loads in order to meet strict client deadlines.

The management were very relaxed, and although they had a great deal of time off from time to time, they were very knowledgable and passed this on and were always available if you required help on a particular task. On a similar note, I would say hat my co-workers were also very relaxed, engaging, and pleasant to be around. All in all it made for a very pleasurable working environment most of the time.

Without doubt the hardest part of the job was the rejections from both clients and candidates of job offers or interviews. Dealing to handle these set backs is what sets great recruiters apart and in the main I would like to think I managed this. On the flip side, closing a deal was undoubtably the most enjoyable part of the job. Knowing that you have provided a service better than any other agency out there is very satisfying and reflects well upon yourself from management, colleagues and the clients themselves who are much more likely to come back and use you again the next time. – less

About Full Circle

Founded in 1996, Full Circle is a fast growing national leader in the farm-to-table movement. With a corporate office in Seattle; – Read more