Full Circle Employee Reviews

Small company but great people to work with
Logistics Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAAugust 5, 2015
Full Circle is a small family owned company that has great intentions to provide organic food to anyone and have it delivered to their doorstep.

I enjoy working at Full Circle and I have met many great people their as well.
Not Too Good
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJanuary 20, 2015
My Manager Was Awesome. A Really Great Guy. But Other Then That There Really Isn't Much I Can Say About This Job.
Pros
great manager
Cons
no job security, paid off of commission, didn't make sales you get paid for your hours but had to pay it back like an advance
A learning Experience.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  ILOctober 7, 2014
A learning experience. Helping people was the highlight of my day.
Owning your own business
Co - Owner (Former Employee) –  Abingdon, VAMarch 14, 2014
Owning your own business can be rewarding, especially if you have more than one. But with every small business comes the stresses and having a second small business doubles the stress and uncertainty in an uncertain economy.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
unstable income
Independence on the job
Property Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Watford, ENGFebruary 20, 2014
I learnt a lot here about property renting and the process it entailed.
Pros
no two days were the same
Cons
finding car parking at properties
busy and a fun working place
assistant hair stylist (Former Employee) –  Middlesbrough, ENGJuly 8, 2013
i liked working in full circle, because i was always on my feet, there was not a moment where i complained about something, and meeting new clients was fun, i was shy at first but the staff from full circle helped me get through the shyness of talking to client's.
A typical day at work, on a Friday was always busy with new faces, the phones were ringing and i was always available to answer when other staff were not.
i learnt that being in a salon is hard work but can be enjoyable too.
the management was good.
my co-workers were kind and friendly to me all the way through my training and when ever i was stuck they were always available for help.
the most enjoyable part of the job was washing the clients hair so that they can relax while having a nice head massage.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
few hours
Awesome
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Nevis, MNOctober 8, 2012
Great place to volunteer. Extremely organized and focuses on patient care.
Productive, enjoyable workplace
Consultant (Former Employee) –  London - Old StreetJune 18, 2012
Overall my experiences of working at Full Circle Recruitment were very positive. A typical day would consist of around 10 hours work, speaking with candidates and clients, dealing with inbound calls and delivering a first class service to everyone we spoke to.

I learnt a great deal about how business works. Dealing with so many people on a day-to-day basis, I became accustomed to communicating at al levels and being able to prioritise work loads in order to meet strict client deadlines.

The management were very relaxed, and although they had a great deal of time off from time to time, they were very knowledgable and passed this on and were always available if you required help on a particular task. On a similar note, I would say hat my co-workers were also very relaxed, engaging, and pleasant to be around. All in all it made for a very pleasurable working environment most of the time.

Without doubt the hardest part of the job was the rejections from both clients and candidates of job offers or interviews. Dealing to handle these set backs is what sets great recruiters apart and in the main I would like to think I managed this. On the flip side, closing a deal was undoubtably the most enjoyable part of the job. Knowing that you have provided a service better than any other agency out there is very satisfying and reflects well upon yourself from management, colleagues and the clients themselves who are much more likely to come back and use you again the next time.
Pros
brilliant working environment, free beers, great culture
Cons
long hours, monotonous at times