Nurse on-call position
Are you a Nurse (RN or RPN) with a passion for helping seniors and their families? This opportunity is perfect for a semi-retired or retired Nurse!
In this role, you will use your case management and problem solving skills to oversee a highly personalized, comprehensive plan of care with each client and family. Your excellent communication skills will help you make a positive difference in the lives of clients, families and care teams.
- At least three years of experience working with seniors in the community
- Outstanding English communication skills; proficiency in other languages an asset
- Current RN or RPN licensure with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Current CPR certification
- Valid Ontario drivers’ license and regular access to a vehicle an asset
- Currently living in the Toronto area
- Respond to calls from clients and staff weekdays, overnight or on weekends, as scheduled
- When required, visit clients or families to conduct in-home assessments or address urgent needs
- Advocate on behalf of seniors and their families, connecting with other members of their care team to ensure consistency and alignment of care goals
- Provide leadership, coordination and professional oversight to Personal Support Workers and other staff providing in-home care
- Deliver exceptional, personalized customer service to each senior and family
Why Join Full Bloom?
- Our low nurse-to-client ratios grant you the freedom to deliver an unmatched experience to seniors and their families.
- Our philosophy of care places Nurses at the centre of our patients’ lives; you are not just another service provider in the home.
- We are a small, energetic and entrepreneurial team without excessive administrative overhead.
- We have fun. We love what we do, and it shows.
- Learn more at www.FullBloomHealth.com
Indeed - 22 months ago