This is an exciting opportunity for a Certified PSW with at least FIVE years of in-home care experience or equivalent Nursing experience to work closely with Registered Nurse Case Managers in a small team serving seniors in their own homes. Get to know seniors and their families, while you deliver a standard of care that exceeds all expectations. If you always have a smile on your face and love what you do, we want to hear from you. Learn more by visiting www.FullBloomHealth.com
Please Review These MINIMUM Qualifications
- Personal Support Worker certificate required
- At least FIVE years of experience with seniors in their homes
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English; proficiency in other languages an asset
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Up-to-date immunizations
- Current police check
- Currently living in the Greater Toronto Area
Carry out the patient’s care plan by assisting with routine activities of daily living, including:
- Personal care and toileting
- Bathing and dressing
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Assist with or accompany to shopping and errands
- Medication reminders
- Act as the regular “eyes and ears” in the home for the Nurse Care Manager, reporting any issues or concerns immediately
- Work closely with the Nurse Care Manager to understand and meet the needs of patients and their families
- Demonstrate a commitment to exceptional customer service, in addition to providing exemplary care
Why Join Full Bloom?
- Our philosophy of care emphasizes low staff-to-client ratios, allowing you the time to deliver an outstanding experience to clients and their families.
- We are an energetic and entrepreneurial team without excessive administrative overhead. Fewer forms to fill out means more time for our clients.
- We have fun. We love what we do, and it shows.
- Learn more by visiting www.FullBloomHealth.com
Indeed - 21 months ago