This is an exciting opportunity for a Retired Nurse or Experienced Caregiver with at least FIVE years of in-home care experience or equivalent Nursing experience. If you always have a smile on your face and love what you do, we want to hear from you. Learn more by visiting www.FullBloomHealth.com
Please Review These Minimum Qualifications
- At least five years of experience caring for seniors with dementia
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English; other languages an asset
- Currently living in the Greater Toronto Area
Assist seniors with activities of daily living, including:
- Personal care and toileting
- Bathing and dressing
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Assist with or accompany on shopping trips and errands
- Medication reminders
- Act as the regular “eyes and ears” in the home for the Nurse Care Manager, reporting any issues or concerns immediately
- Work closely with the Nurse Care Manager to understand and meet the needs of patients and their families
- Demonstrate a commitment to exceptional customer service, in addition to providing exemplary care
Why Join Full Bloom?
- Our philosophy of care emphasizes low staff-to-client ratios, allowing you the time to deliver an outstanding experience to clients and their families.
- We are an energetic and entrepreneurial team without excessive administrative overhead. Fewer forms to fill out means more time for our clients.
- We have fun. We love what we do, and it shows.
- Learn more by visiting www.FullBloomHealth.com
Applicants will be asked to provide or complete a current Police check and up-to-date immunization record.