Fujitsu Employee Review

Great company, look after their staff well.
Technical Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Belfast, United Kingdom28 October 2013
9-5 Job for a start which is great, team I work for are fantastic. Management are OK, only talk to you when they need to which is the management way I enjoy.

Hardest part would be the red tape and following it all.

Enjoyable part would be Pizza Fridays!
Pros
Free Pizza
Cons
Too Much red tape

Other Fujitsu Employee Reviews

Production and fun work place
Customer Support (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC3 November 2017
People are very cool and everyone are helping each other. There is a pool people where people can play for fun.

I also have an opportunity to work with people from US in Dallas Texas and we were almost like a family.

I also discover what is Citrix and Access Directory and I learn that those two Web applications are used by many companies.

It was a big improvement for me from my network side, I finally leanr to have a structure in networking, not only in programming and quality assurance.
My Observations
Sentior Director Consulting Services (Former Employee) –  Western Canada and United States30 October 2017
Given the role I worked in, I was on the road most of the time. My peers were intelligent, quick-witted, supportive and probably the per part of the job. I started with DMR Group, which was bought by Amdahl, which was bought by Fujitsu. Working in Canada for an American management team is interesting--not impossible, but not Canadian.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fujitsu. Our community is ready to answer.