Fujitsu Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent Employer
Security Compliance Consultant (Current Employee), Swansea, UKFebruary 6, 2014
Good work ethic whilst allowing employees to get balance with life.
My Review
Project Manager (Former Employee), Surrey, BCJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: free cookies in the kitchen
Cons: long commute to work daily
A typical day at work involves teleconferencing with Project Stakeholders, to provide Project and Systems Deployment updates and recommendations. These meetings are usually back to back for the most part of the day.
Following that, I have a mandate to review and update various project documentations, including the enterprise architecture documentation, – more... disaster recovery/business continuity plans, which I am the custodian.
My daily time management is dependent on project requirements and deliverable at hand, and each work day may not be exactly the same as the next. However, I've always ensured that my work schedule and items on my to do list for the day are completed as planned.
I get along with most of my team members whom I work with directly, but sometimes go out of my way to offer assistance to whomever may need it.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the flexibility to manage my time well and to work as a team player. – less
Company with great, but untapped potential
Solution Architect (Former Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 16, 2013
Pros: regular training, solid international organization, good product offerings (if you can get to them).
Cons: some degree of dysfunction across business units, high overhead costs, lack of overall organization alignment.
Fujitsu is a great employer sitting on a tonne of potential if their management can just get their act together. They are the 3rd or 4th largest IT organization in the world but employees are regularly frustrated that aligning all Fujitsu capabilities to make them a true successful contender outside Japan seems elusive.

Although they claim Japanese – more... values, it is difficult to say that these values (e.g. focus on the customer - not the quarter) are regularly practiced.

Their salaries are aligned with the industry, but with overhead and structural issues, Fujitsu remains an expensive proposition for clients. You can jump immediately to sold opportunities but I also saw a lot of top tier people sitting for extended periods of time on the bench. Their sales organization needs improvement. – less
The Fujitsu Consulting is a good company for training and learning but they don't have good marketing process.
Business Analyst/Team Leader (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABJuly 25, 2013
Pros: geting more training and experience.
Cons: too much pressure unnecessary means micro management problems.
Typical day is like to see where are we standing with the project. Its current issues or progress etc. Look the day's priority and any deliverable date is coming soon etc. Sometimes help management with change work schedules and supporting shortage of employees. Helping coworkers if time permits.The hardest part is to stay with the deadlines.
Consaltant
consultant (Former Employee), torontoJanuary 15, 2013
Worst company to work as consultant; does not pay on time at all
positive environment and people
Project Coordinator/Admin (Contract) (Former Employee), Montréal, QCAugust 20, 2012
Pros: company events and fundraisers
Cons: too many roles in one position some individuals were too demanding.
Great company to work for good people and positive attitude.
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee), Montréal, QCAugust 14, 2012
Pros: stability
Cons: no salary increases
Fujitsu is a overall descent company, however it lacks salary increases and is often disorganized for a high profiting company. I also find myself performing more tasks such as level 2 and supervising without salary compensation which is very frustrating and under appreciating.
Same as above
Senior Commercial Director (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 17, 2014
Challenging environment where small number of key employees are assigned to the most important deals to develop proposals, conduct negotiations and manage deals that are contracted to maximize revenue, profit and cash flow.
Fun place but no promotion
Executive Secretary (Former Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZJuly 14, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: no salary increase
Freindly people but no way that one can improve or get any promotion
Love it
Project Manager Infrastructure (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 30, 2014
Pros: love it
Cons: love it
Constant executive turn over, strategy changes, and restructuring. Work environment seems to be do just what's needed.... and hope you're not on the next list to be dismissed due to restructuring.
Excellant company
PC Hub lead (contract) (Former Employee), dallas, txJune 20, 2014
Over all an excellant company to work for.

Great staff and management
NETWORK IMPLEMENTATION ENGINNER (Current Employee), HeathrowJune 18, 2014
Pros: free lunches on weekends
Fujitsu is very nice company wich i work for.I have learned alot of good thinks.
long nights
Quality Controller (Former Employee), Warrington, ENGJune 17, 2014
Pros: new experience
Cons: limited scope for permanent work
night shift too long, temp contact no security, enjoyed work but knowing only a short term contact a bit off putting
Interesting work in Tech field
Refurbishment Technician (Former Employee), Plattsburgh, NYJune 7, 2014
Pros: non managment staff fun to work with
Cons: very poor pay, very little in the way of job security or advancement
A company that may be going under. Witnessed massive turnover in management as they left for better paying careers in other businesses. 12 hour days for weeks then looking at layoffs right after. For a company that tries to be an industry leader they constantly trip over themselves.
Its a great place to work
Help Desk (Current Employee), Richardson, TXJune 6, 2014
It is a great place to work and learn but it is a contract job for now and will continue to be so for another year before I can be considered for a permanent position.
Good working practices, great team of colleagues
Head of Service Governance - Government Account (Current Employee), SwanseaJune 5, 2014
Having worked for Fujitsu for 6.1/2 years, I feel that it's time to progress my career further with a view to stretching my skills and experience further.
hostile management with bully mentality
Marketing (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAMay 28, 2014
Pros: good benefits, nice team
Cons: poor sr management, abysmal hr support
I loved my co workers and the Japanese engineering teams. The Sr. Management team was unprofessional in their treating of employees
like being in prison
Front Line Agent (Former Employee), stevenageMay 28, 2014
Pros: didnt work weekends
Cons: working conditions and pay
working for a service desk where you werent even allowed to stand without asking someones permission

didnt care about employee happiness at all
Great work environment
Central Office Technician (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMay 20, 2014
Excellent work environment, management available at all times when needed. Provided necessary material in the field to get the job done. Opportunity for advancement and further training.
Too long ago to remember
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee), Frisco, TXMay 14, 2014
Pros: company discount
Was too long ago to remember my tenure there. I worked there for a a year and was let go with no warning. that was all i remember

1 2 3 4 5

About Fujitsu

Fujitsu America believes in the power of information and technology. A subsidiary of  Fujitsu, the company offers a broad portfolio – Read more