Fujitsu Employee Review

Fun work place
Software Engineer Intern, Integration Test Team (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CA27 August 2013
Fun work place providing a chance to work with some of the smartest people in industry.

Other Fujitsu Employee Reviews

Production and fun work place
Customer Support (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC3 November 2017
People are very cool and everyone are helping each other. There is a pool people where people can play for fun.

I also have an opportunity to work with people from US in Dallas Texas and we were almost like a family.

I also discover what is Citrix and Access Directory and I learn that those two Web applications are used by many companies.

It was a big improvement for me from my network side, I finally leanr to have a structure in networking, not only in programming and quality assurance.
My Observations
Sentior Director Consulting Services (Former Employee) –  Western Canada and United States30 October 2017
Given the role I worked in, I was on the road most of the time. My peers were intelligent, quick-witted, supportive and probably the per part of the job. I started with DMR Group, which was bought by Amdahl, which was bought by Fujitsu. Working in Canada for an American management team is interesting--not impossible, but not Canadian.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fujitsu. Our community is ready to answer.