Fujitsu

Fujitsu Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Look elsewhere
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Montreal, QCOctober 7, 2014
Cons: 24/7 environment(odd work hours), negative work atmosphere, salary - barely any raises
Terrible job. Worked here for about 4 years and I wish I could take those years back. Negativity starts from the top. Manager comes in when he feels like it. Team Leads are clueless and delegate all the work to the agents. You receive a 50cent/hour raise after 6months. Then you might receive another 50cent/hour raise a year later. Don't expect anything – more... else. Extremely lousy salary. Impossible to move up in the company because management has their cliques.

The leads and supervisors have nicknames for the agents and they are always making fun of people behind their backs.

The job itself is not very difficult but it is painful to deal with.

Also any skills you acquire at this job will not be helpful in any other work environment. – less
Excellent Employer
Security Compliance Consultant (Current Employee), Swansea, UKFebruary 6, 2014
Good work ethic whilst allowing employees to get balance with life.
My Review
Project Manager (Former Employee), Surrey, BCJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: free cookies in the kitchen
Cons: long commute to work daily
A typical day at work involves teleconferencing with Project Stakeholders, to provide Project and Systems Deployment updates and recommendations. These meetings are usually back to back for the most part of the day.
Following that, I have a mandate to review and update various project documentations, including the enterprise architecture documentation, – more... disaster recovery/business continuity plans, which I am the custodian.
My daily time management is dependent on project requirements and deliverable at hand, and each work day may not be exactly the same as the next. However, I've always ensured that my work schedule and items on my to do list for the day are completed as planned.
I get along with most of my team members whom I work with directly, but sometimes go out of my way to offer assistance to whomever may need it.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the flexibility to manage my time well and to work as a team player. – less
Company with great, but untapped potential
Solution Architect (Former Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 16, 2013
Pros: regular training, solid international organization, good product offerings (if you can get to them).
Cons: some degree of dysfunction across business units, high overhead costs, lack of overall organization alignment.
Fujitsu is a great employer sitting on a tonne of potential if their management can just get their act together. They are the 3rd or 4th largest IT organization in the world but employees are regularly frustrated that aligning all Fujitsu capabilities to make them a true successful contender outside Japan seems elusive.

Although they claim Japanese – more... values, it is difficult to say that these values (e.g. focus on the customer - not the quarter) are regularly practiced.

Their salaries are aligned with the industry, but with overhead and structural issues, Fujitsu remains an expensive proposition for clients. You can jump immediately to sold opportunities but I also saw a lot of top tier people sitting for extended periods of time on the bench. Their sales organization needs improvement. – less
The Fujitsu Consulting is a good company for training and learning but they don't have good marketing process.
Business Analyst/Team Leader (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABJuly 25, 2013
Pros: geting more training and experience.
Cons: too much pressure unnecessary means micro management problems.
Typical day is like to see where are we standing with the project. Its current issues or progress etc. Look the day's priority and any deliverable date is coming soon etc. Sometimes help management with change work schedules and supporting shortage of employees. Helping coworkers if time permits.The hardest part is to stay with the deadlines.
Consaltant
consultant (Former Employee), torontoJanuary 15, 2013
Worst company to work as consultant; does not pay on time at all
positive environment and people
Project Coordinator/Admin (Contract) (Former Employee), Montréal, QCAugust 20, 2012
Pros: company events and fundraisers
Cons: too many roles in one position some individuals were too demanding.
Great company to work for good people and positive attitude.
Fujitsu
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee), Montréal, QCAugust 14, 2012
Pros: stability
Cons: no salary increases
Fujitsu is a overall descent company, however it lacks salary increases and is often disorganized for a high profiting company. I also find myself performing more tasks such as level 2 and supervising without salary compensation which is very frustrating and under appreciating.
Fujitsu Canada
RÉCEPTIONNISTE (Former Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 18, 2013
Pros: café gratuit
Cons: rien à dire
Environnement de travail agréable
Les gens de Fujitsu son toute formidable.
Me rendre a mon travaille chaque jour étais vraiment formidable.

About Fujitsu

Fujitsu America believes in the power of information and technology. A subsidiary of  Fujitsu, the company offers a broad portfolio – Read more