Fruits & Passion Employee Reviews in Canada

The company isn't worth your time
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  CanadaMay 9, 2015
If you're not a pushy sales person, don't work here. They want you to be super pushy and annoying to each customer, and if you don't, you get in nagged by your manager/head office. Some customers enjoy the constant following around/question asking, but most think it's annoying and don't wanna come back.

The people i worked with were great and i developed good friendships, but head office is actually ridiculously stupid. They make everything as hard as they possibly can. The tills never properly registered the sales and you had to manually fix each one which took a lot of time, and then the computers would always freeze. Head office really only cared about money and you never have any say in anything. There's no room for opinions ( even tho our ideas are way better ) and they make poor choices for what they want us to do. They underpay you for the amount of work they expect, and also try to not pay you for over time. If you are a manager, you will not have any life outside of work. They will expect SO much from you in a short time, so managers often work a lot of unpaid overtime to finish things. So many errors and cracks in the system, this company needs to get their sht together. Do not recommend working here.
Great management, very flexible with my schedule when I was still in school.
Sales Associated (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BCApril 4, 2014
Overall, it was a lovely place to work. Great staff, friendly people.
Underpaid Overworked
Manager/Temporary Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABFebruary 5, 2014
When you first start working for this company everything seems great, it isn't till a year into your service that you see the lack of respect from head office. They ask you to come in on your days off, make you work unpaid holiday over-time, and majorly underpay their staff members. If this company can find a way to withhold money from you, they will. My employees and co-workers at this job were the only reason I stayed, they made the day enjoyable and we all shared the stress that head office constantly puts on you. I wouldn't recommend this job as anything more than part-time.
Pros
great co-workers, good product, fun clients
Cons
underpaid, odd hours, overworked, unappreciated
Great Products
Manager (Former Employee) –  Mic Mac Mall Dartmouth NSJuly 28, 2013
I started working there in March of 2013, I had little to no training, and started calling around to other stores in Quebec and set up a weekly training conference call so I could learn more about the products, being the Manager I thought this was something I needed to know.
I am amazed by the products that we had there and the benefits that they offered to the clients. The Cucina line that was made with Olive Oil and helped people with not only dry skin but even some with medical problems with their skin. I talked to the customers and found out that everyone had their reasons for loving the product and I found new uses for some of out products by talking to them.
I really did enjoy my time working for Fruit and Passion and my only concern would be the fact that the training was not there.
Pros
3 weeks vacation, bonuses, contests
Cons
late nights, double shifts, rude customers
Aromatic atmosphere with great music
Sales Associate/ Key Holder (Former Employee) –  London, ONJuly 10, 2013
The best part about working for F&P were the deals employee's received and the friendly environment we all worked in.
Pros
great deals
Friendly Staff and work atmosphere
Co-op for Grade 12 Semester 1 (Former Employee) –  Oshawa Centre, Oshawa, OntarioJuly 29, 2012
Variety of jobs such as tidying store, stocking shelves, assisting customers, cash register experience.
Pros
friendly people and no late nights
ambiance et equipe eceptionnel
Gérante (Current Employee) –  Trois-Rivières, QCMarch 25, 2016
j'ai adorée mon expérience chez fruits & passion et personnellement je ne quitterai pas cette entreprise si ce n’était pas de mon déménagement dans une autre ville. l’équipe es super et l'ambiance es incroyable!
Environnement de travail agréable, belle équipe, bonne gérante
Vendeuse, caissière (Current Employee) –  Saint-Jérôme, QCNovember 19, 2015
Ce fut mon premier job ici (je suis arrivée le 15 octobre 2015)

La gérante est une personne patiente et agréable.
Très bonne équipe, bonne formation.
Environnement de travail très agréable.
A Typical Day at Fruits&Passion
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lasalle, QCSeptember 22, 2015
A typical day at Fruits&Passion is taking care of properly opening the store by making sure all products are filled and aligned on the sales floor, checking emails to see if there are any new last minute promotions, making a daily planner on sales goals (store objective and sales representatives objectives), making sure there are task for any one who is working that day, making sure employes are following the 8 steps of sales with each client and making sure the store is closed properly by cleaning up, closing the cash and sending all important emails to district managers.
The opportunity in development in the company for me is to become manager of my own Fruits&Passion boutique as an assistant manager.
I have never been more than happy working along side with my manager at any company than at Fruits&Passion. The management at this store location is more than I could ask for when it comes to having a great leader.
I must say the most difficult part of working is making the monthly objective when I see we are so close! The pressure is definitly on when we are very close to the objective and also we get emails by district managers every day letting us know how far we are in meeting the store objective, so yes this is the most difficult part of my job but as an employe I make sure I do whatever it takes to go more and beyond even if its refreshing my memory with the 8 steps of sales and reading ingredients to make a certain fragrance attracts a clients attention. Also even if it means me fixing the visuel of the store everyday that last week of the month.
As an assistant manager
  more... I must say I really enjoyed training the employes as much as I could to help educate them on different ways of selling towards clients and also talking about new products that would come to the store. The best part was really building a reliable team and making sure the working envoriment was as stress free as possible to make sure the employes would be happy to come into work every time!  less
Pros
Having an awsome team to work with.
Cons
Self pressure to making monthly objective.
Environnement de travail dynamique et challenge stimulant
RESPONSABLE COMMERCE ELECTRONIQUE (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCSeptember 15, 2015
Equipe dynamique, de belle opportunités de développement et de carrières au sein de la compagnie
super ambiance
Cariste manutentionnaire (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QCOctober 29, 2014
agreable bel esprit d equipe malheureusement l entreprise a fermer
Pros
belle ambiance entraide
Cons
manque d experience des superieur
laboratoire chauffeur de lift shipping
laboratoire (Former Employee) –  DelsonDecember 1, 2013
8 heures
faire de mon mieux
j ai travailler dans le shipping
et dans le lasoratoire
et de l entretien
Pros
travaillante
Cons
aucun sur l ouvrage
travail agréable
Remplisseuse (Former Employee) –  Québec, QCNovember 18, 2013
Belle entreprise québécoise et belle ambiance de travail. travail routinier sans opportunité de développement. Exigence de rapidité pour obtenir une qualité finale du produit. En général, bonne collaboration entre les employés. Physiquement, travail répétitif. Fière d'avoir participé à un résultat pour un produit de qualité.
Pros
assurance
Cons
aucun
Emploi non routinié
Adjointe en développement de produit (Former Employee) –  Candiac, QcJune 11, 2013
- Beaucoup de mouvements dans les tâches
- Travail d'équipe avec plusieurs départements
- Beaucoup de meetings
Pros
flexibilité
Cons
rive sud