Fruits & Passion

Fruits & Passion Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Underpaid Overworked
Manager/Temporary Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: great co-workers, good product, fun clients
Cons: underpaid, odd hours, overworked, unappreciated
When you first start working for this company everything seems great, it isn't till a year into your service that you see the lack of respect from head office. They ask you to come in on your days off, make you work unpaid holiday over-time, and majorly underpay their staff members. If this company can find a way to withhold money from you, they will. – more... My employees and co-workers at this job were the only reason I stayed, they made the day enjoyable and we all shared the stress that head office constantly puts on you. I wouldn't recommend this job as anything more than part-time. – less
Great Products
Manager (Former Employee), Mic Mac Mall Dartmouth NSJuly 28, 2013
Pros: 3 weeks vacation, bonuses, contests
Cons: late nights, double shifts, rude customers
I started working there in March of 2013, I had little to no training, and started calling around to other stores in Quebec and set up a weekly training conference call so I could learn more about the products, being the Manager I thought this was something I needed to know.
I am amazed by the products that we had there and the benefits that they offered – more... to the clients. The Cucina line that was made with Olive Oil and helped people with not only dry skin but even some with medical problems with their skin. I talked to the customers and found out that everyone had their reasons for loving the product and I found new uses for some of out products by talking to them.
I really did enjoy my time working for Fruit and Passion and my only concern would be the fact that the training was not there. – less
Aromatic atmosphere with great music
Sales Associate/ Key Holder (Former Employee), London, ONJuly 10, 2013
Pros: great deals
The best part about working for F&P were the deals employee's received and the friendly environment we all worked in.
Friendly Staff and work atmosphere
Co-op for Grade 12 Semester 1 (Former Employee), Oshawa Centre, Oshawa, OntarioJuly 29, 2012
Pros: friendly people and no late nights
Variety of jobs such as tidying store, stocking shelves, assisting customers, cash register experience.
Great products
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Keirland commonsMarch 6, 2012
Pros: great discount on products, clean great smelling environment to work
Cons: canadian based company, weak communication
Great products, company is based in Canada. Currently owned by Johnson and Johnson
super ambiance
Cariste manutentionnaire (Former Employee), Quebec City, QCOctober 29, 2014
Pros: belle ambiance entraide
Cons: manque d experience des superieur
agreable bel esprit d equipe malheureusement l entreprise a fermer
laboratoire chauffeur de lift shipping
laboratoire (Former Employee), DelsonDecember 1, 2013
Pros: travaillante
Cons: aucun sur l ouvrage
8 heures
faire de mon mieux
j ai travailler dans le shipping
et dans le lasoratoire
et de l entretien
travail agréable
Remplisseuse (Former Employee), Québec, QCNovember 18, 2013
Pros: assurance
Cons: aucun
Belle entreprise québécoise et belle ambiance de travail. travail routinier sans opportunité de développement. Exigence de rapidité pour obtenir une qualité finale du produit. En général, bonne collaboration entre les employés. Physiquement, travail répétitif. Fière d'avoir participé à un résultat pour un produit de qualité.
Emploi non routinié
Adjointe en développement de produit (Former Employee), Candiac, QcJune 11, 2013
Pros: flexibilité
Cons: rive sud
- Beaucoup de mouvements dans les tâches
- Travail d'équipe avec plusieurs départements
- Beaucoup de meetings