Company Owners and Managing Broker.
The Accountant performs but is not limited to the following duties:
- Process deals and sales into contact management and accounting systems.
- Conveyance real estate transactions and audit real estate contracts for discrepancies.
- Forward conveyance documents to lawyers/notaries.
- Prepare bank deposits and bill payments.
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Full Cycle Payroll and source deduction payments
- Full Cycle A/P and A/R; including collections, and record management
- GST/HST/Corporate Tax, Payroll and WCB Remittances
- Monthly bank reconciliation including trust ledgers.
- Work with corporate accountants for annual trust audit and council reporting requirements.
- Any other duties related to the position of Accountant, as directed by the Managing Broker or Owners.
- Answers overflow incoming calls and works as a team with other staff when assistance is required for day to day functions and maintenance of the office.
- Attend bi-weekly administration meetings, weekly company meetings and annual performance meetings.
- Professionally trained with five years’ experience in accounting and financial reporting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Extensive software proficiency
- Excellent communication skills; spoken and written English
- Punctual, meticulous, reliable and driven perfectionist
- Strong team player; desire to work within a growing, forward thinking company
- Courteous manners with the public
Position pays $60-70,000 annually depending on prior experience.
This is a rewarding position with opportunity for growth in-line with Frontline’s continued rapid growth.
Please note only candidates chosen for interviews will be contacted to complete compulsory light personality testing.
To learn more about Frontline Real Estate Services visit flre.ca