Frontier Group of Companies is looking for a talented Junior Analyst to join our corporate head office in downtown Vancouver. We are a privately held group with an interest in various light manufacturing companies. As the successful candidate, you will provide market growth and financial investment analytics to the CEO in order to help drive strategically aligned solutions for corporate development.
In this role, you will:
- Implement the leading strategic planning processes utilized today.
- Collaborate with a range of people from across businesses to provide solutions, from understanding manufacturing processes and improving sales and marketing techniques to completing buy-side analysis on new investments.
- Utilize financial skills to develop high-level business cases, including investment analytics.
- Participate across multiple projects and programs simultaneously.
- MBA graduate.
- Experience in Strategic Planning, Business Development, Marketing, or Finance.
- Extremely solid critical thinking ability and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Flexible, adaptable to change and open to new ideas.
Indeed - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Operating in the US and Canada with a head office in downtown Vancouver, Frontier Institute is a world-class post graduate dental education...