The Junior Web Developer candidate will be responsible for: day-to-day development operations including but not limited to troubleshooting for clients; set-up and ongoing maintenance for new and current clients; assisting in the development and maintenance of company applications; and assisting in the development of new products.
Skills / Qualifications
- General programming skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow and adhere to corporate coding standards
- Troubleshooting / Debugging skills
- Interpersonal skills
Primary Technical Skills
- MySQL and Relational Database concepts
Secondary Technical Skills
- Photoshop Skills
- Familiarity with LAMP Stack
- Version control
- Server Maintenance / DNS
Potential candidates please attach a resume and cover letter with submission.