This position provides administrative support to the sales team to ensure that our clients receive efficient high quality service.
- Issuance of Certificates of Insurance, policy documents, binders and invoices to clients and the insurance company.
- Preparing new files with labels and checklists.
- Order & monitor office supplies, stationery, mail and equipment, liaising with our service providers as necessary.
- Entry of Client Data into TAM system, and maintenance of hard copy files.
- Sending renewal letters to the client on behalf of the Account Executive.
- Assist the Account Executive to follow up on overdue receivables and address associated accounting & payment issues.
- Check for accuracy policies received from the insurance company, with assistance from the Account Executive.
- Assist Account Executive to send Claims to Insurance Companies. Assist
- Account Executive to follow up on claims to ensure that the process is running smoothly and clients are satisfied.
- Typing template proposals for Account Executives to be sent clients and underwriters.
- Providing some personal assistance to the President: sending out license renewals, sorting mail, prepare ad hoc and ongoing documents, etc.
- Reception duties, answering incoming main line calls, act as an introducer for new calls to delegate calls to colleagues, accept walk-in clients & payments, etc.
- Assistance with covering for absences.
- Other duties as required
Monthly Expiry Lists:
- monthly expiry lists are printed from TAM every 30 to 40 days in advance.
- prepare a notification of expiration letter for each client.
- prepare renewal applications forms, when applicable.
- prepare statement of values forms, when applicable.
- twice a month follow-up with producers re: status of each expiry.
- create confirmation notices for non-renewed files, update the policy screen status in TAM every month for each expiry/ close files as required.
- all policy documentation and endorsements to be checked for accuracy.
- advise the insurance company of any discrepancy that needs to be corrected.
- policy documentation to be mailed to the client once the premium is paid in full.
- every 3 months expired and lapsed files to be pulled from shevles and boxed for
off-site storage facility.
- Minimum 3-5 years or more of Insurance processing related experience in a high volume environment
- Understanding of TAM (The Agency Manager) is a plus (training will be provided for the right candidate)
- Excellent Computer Skills: Including Word & Excel.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize in a high paced office
- The position would suit someone who is organized
- Accuracy and attention to detail a must
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Enthusiasm for Entertainment related industries, particularly film
- Positive Helpful Attitude
Thank you for your interest; however, only candidates we are interested in will be contacted.
Good pay, 3 weeks holidays, nice office and office environment, access to film industry events and parties are available to the successful candidate.
Continuing education is paid and training is provided.
Opportunity for career growth as our company is growing.
Indeed - 15 months ago
Front Row Insurance Brokers arranges insurance for:
•Television Production Packages