Frito-Lay

Frito-Lay Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Hard job
Packaging Associate (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 23, 2014
It's a good paying job but they want you to work fast and hard to pull your orders.
Fun, self paced job
Sanitation (Current Employee), Kathleen, GAJune 23, 2014
Pros: pay rate
Cons: part-timers do not receive benefits
Working Sanitation for Frito Lay is an enjoyable job for me. You are allowed to work at your own pace. I clean floors are machinery. Although we work with very dangerous chemicals, we are trained thoroughly on safety procedures. The most enjoyable part about working there is interacting with other workers. Everyone is helpful with positive attitudes.
team enviroment
merchandiser (Current Employee), Lawrenceville gaJune 23, 2014
Pros: good work hours
working together with management and team members.
learning the vendor opperations of a retail establishment.
managing my time for optimal productivity
typical day at work
Salesman (Former Employee), TXJune 20, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: long hours, poor managment
long hours with little family time. the hardest part of the job management. the most enjoyable part meeting new people everyday
Need a new HR
Warehouse Material Handler (Former Employee), Williamsport, PAJune 19, 2014
Pros: pay for around this area was above average
Cons: the hr was hipicritical and played favorites which you can not have in a position of that nature.
great all around company had its up and downs, fairly easy to get alone with most of the management and you were treated right for the most part.
Good company to work for
Supply Chain (Current Employee), Denver, COJune 19, 2014
- Stable employment
- Career growth
- High expectations
- Long Hours in the summer
Great Pay but thats all...
Packaging Machine Operator Lead (Former Employee), Irving, TXJune 18, 2014
Good pay, decent benefits thats all. Absolutely no work/life balance.
sweet
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee), Joplin, MOJune 18, 2014
compensation makes up for high pressure sales, and stress from micromanagement
Hard and Cold
Process Control Technician (Former Employee), Rosenberg, TXJune 17, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: enviroment
Work there for half a year. Saw very little in the way of real leadership among management, the HR department messed up my check several times even on my last one. The equipment is old, over used and not very well maintained. The maintenance crew when you can get them out are bitter and over worked. Over all they don't seem to care if you show up or – more... not. They know someone else will want the job. Very little time was spent with my family as I was forced over nearly every day. A system based on seniority, so as a new person prepare to be dumped on, over worked and ignored about anything that doesn't concern Frito Lay. – less
Great Place to Work
Packer/Picker (Former Employee), Fayetteville, TNJune 16, 2014
Pros: free meals and company hand-outs.
Cons: repetitive work is wearisome and stresses your body.
Although the work was routine and fast paced, Frito Lay is one of the best employers I have ever worked for. A typical day there was anything but typical and you always had to be on your toes in order to ensure the machines were running correctly and the bags produced were according the set standards. I learned a lot about work and what physical labor – more... really meant since the times I've been required to work a full week showed me just what I was capable of. On that note, my co-workers were some of the best I have ever known in that they were true team players who did their best to ensure proper packaging for the good of their counter parts as well as for the good of the company. The hardest part of the job would have to be the time that you are required to commit as it was hard to keep life in perspective and prioritize other needs sometimes. Yet the most enjoyable part of the job would have had to have been my co-workers who were true team players. – less
good place to work
detailer (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAJune 15, 2014
Pros: good employeer
Cons: non
awesome place to work I wish every job was as good as this one.
delivery driver, sales
Sales (Former Employee), Burlington, NJJune 12, 2014
drove a truck to my stores delivered and checked in merchandise, management was always critisizing your ability to work never said anything nice. My co-workers were great we had each others back. The hardest part of the job was the hours and the most enoyable thing was payday
Fast paced environment with a lot of learning opportunities
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 11, 2014
Pros: stable company
A very fast paced environment with the opportunity to learn new tasks almost daily. Stable company with growth opportunities.
packaged and stacked bags of chips a certain boxes
Package Handler (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTJune 11, 2014
Pros: cheap soda and cheap chips
Cons: short breaks
packaging bags of chips was a good thing at first but then after a while i got sick of doing it over and over and ov
Was a good place to work out
Warehouse Crew Member (Former Employee), Jonesboro, GAJune 10, 2014
Pros: fun
Cons: short time working there
Frito Lay was a good place to work at I learned a lot there. I learned how to pack boxes. I learned to ship and receive. The most fun part about the job was making boxes and grabbing the chips off the line quickly and putting them into the boxes.
Basic Warehouse
Warehouse Bulk Coordinator, Lead (Former Employee), Belton, TXJune 10, 2014
As a Warehouse Lead Bulk Coordinator I was responsible for the supervision, training, and scheduling of five part-time warehouse employees. My daily job duties included inventory control, loss prevention, the management of bulk driver pick-lists, training, equipment maintenance, and safety inspections.
Great place to grow!
Route Sales Associate (Current Employee), Jackson, MSJune 8, 2014
Frito Lay has given me the opportunity to master various levels of its Operations and Sales departments. Each level is harder than the last, but places me in a position to remain a valuable assist for the company.
i love working here
Warehouse Order Puller (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INJune 7, 2014
Pros: everything!!!
Cons: the dust makes me sneeze sometimes
i just wish that i didn't have to worry about not getting enough hours being part time
working with close friends in a fast pace environment.
boxdrop (Former Employee), Jonesboro, ARJune 6, 2014
Pros: free lunch on occasions and incentive bonuses.
Cons: 60 plus hrs a week including weekends and holi days.
Set up machines and ran them according to production needs. Fast pace environment working as a team and corresponding with other departments in order to get the job done.
fast pace work place
RSR (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 6, 2014
Pros: great benefits and pay
Cons: management was not helpful
I would start work at 3 am and end my day 2 pm. I delivered to 4 stores and stocked the product as well as sell it too. Face to face interaction with my customers day to day.

About Frito-Lay

Frito-Lay is the undisputed chip champ of North America. The company makes some of the best-known and top-selling savory snacks – Read more